Huawei Watch Fit 2 is finally available in Nepal. It first made its debut back in May 2022, alongside Huawei’s premium smartwatch, the Watch GT 3 Pro. The Watch Fit 2 shares many features with the Watch GT 3 Pro—but in a rectangular form factor instead of circular. And in this post, we’ll be discussing all about the Huawei Watch Fit 2, including its specs, features, availability, and official price in Nepal.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 Overview:
Design and Display
One of the main attractions of the Watch Fit 2 is definitely its design. And depending on your fashion choice, you can select from three different finishes of this fitness tracker. The “Active Edition” is the most basic one with a polymer front and back case and a silicone strap. Then you have the “Classic Edition” which brings a more premium leather strap alongside an aluminum front case.
By the way, this fitness tracker uses a press-to-release “Link” design mechanism which makes swapping between the straps quite easy. Finally, there’s the “Elegant Edition” Huawei Watch Fit 2 that comes with a Milanese strap—although it’s not available in Nepal right now. Besides the build material, this fitness tracker is pretty slim and lightweight too. Measuring 10.8mm thin and as little as 26 grams without the strap. For easier navigation, Huawei has given a solitary button on the right, which can take you to the homescreen or launch an app.
As for the display, the Watch Fit 2 features a 1.74” AMOLED screen, which is 18.6% larger compared to the one on its predecessor, the Huawei Watch Fit. Its bezels are also pretty minimal, resulting in a 72.2% screen-to-body ratio. This screen even supports Always On Display (AOD), whereas you can choose from a bunch of watch faces from the Huawei Health app as well.
Health and Fitness Tracking
The Watch Fit 2 is first and foremost geared toward fitness enthusiasts. As such, it can cover a total of 97 workout modes, including walking, running, cycling, swimming (thanks to the 5ATM rating), treadmill, and more. It even offers fitness animations and voice-guided warm-up stretches for 7 different workouts. It is also capable of monitoring things like running ability index, training load, and more to give you a detailed view of your exercise.
And its built-in GPS means you don’t need to your smartphone to record the workout trails either. The Watch Fit 2 can import and export workout routes too. On the health monitoring side of things, the Huawei Watch Fit 2 supports everything from all-day heart rate, stress, sleep, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), to menstrual cycle tracking. The Watch Fit 2 is also equipped with Huawei’s “Healthy Living” feature that evaluates multiple factors like sleep cycles, steps, water intake, and more to motivate you toward a healthier lifestyle.
You might also be interested in:
- Huawei FreeBuds 4 with ANC, multi-device connection finally available in Nepal
- Huawei Band 7 with 1.47″ AMOLED screen, 96 sports modes goes official in Nepal
- OnePlus Nord Watch is here in Nepal with a big 1.78″ AMOLED display
Moving on, the Watch Fit 2 supports Bluetooth phone calls as well since it has a built-in microphone and speaker. And in Huawei smartphones running EMUI 10.1 or above, you can even connect with Huawei Voice Assistant for easier workflow.
In terms of software, this fitness tracker runs on Huawei’s own “HarmonyOS 2” platform and is compatible with phones running Android 6.0 or above, or iOS 9.0 or above. When it comes to battery life, Huawei claims that the Watch Fit 2 can go up to 10 days on a full charge under typical usage. Or up to 7 days under relatively heavy usage. You can even get a day’s worth of battery life with just 5 minutes of charge.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 46 x 33.5 x 10.8 mm
- Weight: (without strap)
- Active Edition: 26 gm
- Classic, Elegant Edition: 30 gm
- Strap: Silicone / Leather / Milanese strap
- Display: 1.74″ AMOLED panel, Always On Display
- Resolution: 336 x 480 pixels resolution, 336 PPI
- Control: Touch, swipe, side button
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.2 (BLE), 2.4GHz WiFi
- Navigation: Built-in GPS with A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth Calling: Yes (built-in microphone, speaker)
- Compatible With: Android 6.0 or iOS 9.0 and above
- IP Rating: 5 ATM water-resistance
- Functions: Alarm, Calories Burned, DND, Healthy Living, Heart Rate Monitor, Notifications, Sleep Tracking, Step Counter, Sports Mode (97), All-Day Blood Oxygen (SpO2), Women’s Health
- Sensors: 9-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic), Optical Heart Rate sensor, GPS
- Companion App: Huawei Health (Android | iOS)
- Battery: Up to 10 days of endurance (typical usage)
- Charger: Proprietary Magnetic charger (5V/1A)
- Active Edition: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink, Isle Blue
- Classic Edition: Nebula Gray, Moon White
- Elegant Edition: Premium Gold, Silver Frost
Huawei Watch Fit 2 Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Huawei Watch Fit 2 in Nepal is NPR 22,490 for the Active Edition and NPR 25,990 for the Classic Edition. You can buy Huawei Watch Fit 2 in Nepal from authorized stores like Hukut.
|Huawei Watch Fit 2||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|Active Edition||NPR 22,490||Hukut Store|
|Classic Edition||NPR 25,990|
- Meanwhile, check out our picks for the best budget fitness trackers of 2022