With launching so many smartphones internationally and in Nepal, Huawei seems to be on fire this time around. All of the devices so announced or launched seem to have impressive specifications even in affordable devices like the recent Huawei Y9 2018. Similar is the case with flagships like the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. Amidst all this, Huawei has also launched another smartphone in its Y series, the Huawei Y6 2018. The Y6 2018 comes with Face unlock feature and Android Oreo out of the box.
Talking about the display, the device comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The choice of chipset by Huawei for this device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core processor seen on the Redmi Note 5A and Micromax Canvas Infinity. Similarly, the storage department of the Huawei Y6 2018 has a capacity of 2GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with expandable memory.
What’s interesting to know is that the device, like the Huawei Y7 Pro, comes with Face Unlock feature and an absence of a fingerprint sensor. The battery capacity is 3,000 mAh and the device as already mentioned, comes with Android Oreo out of the box.
Huawei Y6 2018 Full Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inches S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16 M colors
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 on top
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable up to 256 GB
- Chipset: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex A-53
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Rear camera: 13 MP with autofocus, phase detection, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30 fps
- Battery: 3,000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- SIM(s): Dual sim, dedicated slot (Nano-SIM, Dual standby)
- Sensors: Accelerometer and proximity
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n. WiFi direct. Hotspot
Huawei really seems to be bringing out a lot of smartphones in this year targeting the midrange section. How well these devices perform and fare against competition, we will have to wait and watch.