The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 is now official, boasting entry levels specs and a fairly low price tag. Huawei hasn’t had quite a great time in the entry-level segment, but this phone could change its current standing. Priced at around $135, this phone should rival the likes of the Galaxy M10 or the Realme C1.
The spec sheet shows a 6.09″ 720 x 1560px IPS LCD display with a waterdrop notch. Powered by an Helio A22 SoC, based on four Cortex A53 cores clocked at 2.0GHz. The 12nm SoC is paired to the PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
Finally, it gets 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage. As for the cameras, the notch at the front gets an 8MP f/2.0 sensor with LED flash. Similarly, the back also comprised of just one sensor, a 13MP f/1.8 unit, again with an LED flash. Both cameras can record videos at 1080p@30fps max, although quality might differ.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 runs on Android Pie with EMUI 9.0 out of the box. Powering the device is a 3,020mAh battery while refueling responsibilities have been given to a micro USB port. Color options include Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue. The phone also misses out on a fingerprint sensor.
The phone, as said earlier, is priced at $135, converted from the original price of PHP 6,990. The Y6 Pro 2019 will go up for preorders starting February 18, and you can score a free speaker, earphones or a Lazada voucher coupon. As for the actual date of availability, that starts on February 23.
Also Read: Huawei Mobiles Price in Nepal
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Specifications:
- Display: 6.09″ (720x1560px) IPS LCD 19.5:9 aspect ratio panel
- SoC: MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC
- Processor: Quad-core 2.0GHz Cortex A53, 12nm architecture
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB expandable upto 512GB via MicroSD card
- Back Camera: 13MP, f/1.8 with LED flash, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 with LED flash, 1080p@30fps
- Dimensions: 6.15 x 2.89 x 0.31 inches
- Battery: 3020mAh
- Color option: Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue
- Price: $135