Video On Demand (VOD) services has been booming in the Nepali market. People want quick entertainment and what better source than the phone they carry with them. NTC recently launched the WoW Time TV app only for its users. Could Ncell just sit quiet and watch its competitor provide better service than them? Of course Not! Ncell teaming up with the Malaysian VOD provider iFlix has introduced iFlix Service for its users.
iFlix is currently providing its services in more than 23 countries including Nepal. The company has teamed up with more than 150 studios to provide their TV Shows and Series. It even has a dedicated kids section with cartoon shows and movies. Exploring the contents of the app, it has a broad range of some of the best movies and shows from the past to binge on. But I couldn’t find some of my favorite movies and shows like Hobbit Series, James Bond, The Flash, or Game of Thrones. Still, whatever the app provides is reasonable.
How to use the iFlix app on Ncell:
- Download the iFlix App for Android or iOS.
- Register with your Name, email id, followed by your Ncell Number.
- Confirmation Code will be sent by SMS and You’re in the app!
Things to Know about the iFlix app:
- For Normal SIM users, using iFlix is free from 12 Midnight to 5 AM.
- For 4G Users, iFlix app is free from 5 AM to 5 PM.
- iFlix Services are free for 3months from the day of activation from your number.
- Besides Free hours or after 3 months users buy a 1hour pack for Rs. 50 by dialing *17137#
Services Offered by the iFlix app:
- TV Shows: Top 200, Anime, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Reality, Sports, Korean and more.
- Movies: Top 200, Action, Adventure, Crime, Documentary, Sci-Fi, Romance and more.
- Download any content for offline view with the desired resolution from the app.
- Connect up to 5 devices in your account.
Unlike NTC it doesn’t have LIVE channel support which is a bummer! Also, there is no Nepali content on the App. Everything is either English, Hindi, Korean or Japanese. So this app will not be everyone’s cup of tea. There might be Nepali content integration in the near future but that’s uncertain. The UI of the app is really intuitive and interactive compared to the WoW Time or NetTV. This is a really chill app for binge-watching movies and shows on weekends.
Note: You can use your registered email and password to login to a device with other Carriers and play contents using Wi-Fi.