Alongside the iPhone 13 Pro, 13, and 13 mini, Apple has also launched the new iPhone 13 Pro Max. And it’s launching soon in Nepal too. So, let’s get into the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Overview:
Design and Display
Here, the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max almost sport identical features apart from their screen sizes. The 13 Pro Max comes with a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display with a ProMotion 120Hz refresh rate. It can smartly switch between 10-120Hz based on the content playing on the screen.
The panel has 2778 x 1284 pixels resolution with 458 PPI and has Ceramic Shield protection. The device retains the design from the 12 Pro lineup and features stainless steel frames and rounded corners. It’s also IP68 rated for water and dust resistance. Similarly, the color options for iPhone 13 Pro Max include Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue.
- Also Read:
On the performance side of things, it is powered by the latest A15 Bionic chip that features a 6‑core CPU and 5‑core GPU. In addition, with the new 16-core Neural Engine, Apple is claiming up to 15.8 trillion operations per second (TOPS) here, which enables faster machine learning. Likewise, the storage option starts from 128GB and goes as high as up to 1TB.
Over on the cameras, there’s a new triple-lens camera system with a larger 77mm telephoto lens that provides 3x optical zoom. To compare, last year’s iPhone 12 Pro Max had 2.5x optical zoom.
The 12MP main camera features a larger sensor with bigger pixels (1.9 µm), which increases its capacity to retain better details in low-light photos. Likewise, the ultra-wide lens can now shoot macro shots of objects from as close as 2cm.
On the front, it houses a 12MP TrueDepth camera inside a redesigned notch that’s 20% smaller than the one on its predecessor. Besides this, all the exciting camera features of the iPhone 13 lineup are present here. This includes ProRes video, Cinematic mode, sensor-shift stabilization, Photographic Styles, Dolby Vision HDR, 4K video at up to 60fps, and more.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the 13 Pro Max comes with a 4325mAh that charges via the lighting port using a 20W adapter. On the other hand, the wireless connectivity option includes Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, e-SIM (dual), GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and BeiDou.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications:
- Dimension: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.65mm, 240 grams
- Display: 6.7‑inch (2778 x 1284 pixels) OLED, 458ppi, Super Retina XDR with 120Hz ProMotion
- Chipset: Six-core A15 Bionic 64-bit processor, 16-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 128/256/512GB, 1TB
- Operating System: iOS 15
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM), dual eSIM
- Back Camera: Triple:
– 12MP wide-angle f/1.5 primary camera, 7-elements lens, sensor-shift OIS, True Tone flash with Slow Sync, 4K Dolby Vision video recording at 60 fps, Cinematic video
– 12MP 120° Ultra Wide f/1.8 camera, 6-elements lens, Dual optical image stabilization
– 3x optical zoom telephoto f/2.8 camera, 6-elements lens, Dual optical image stabilization
- Front Camera: 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording up to 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps, Cinematic video
- Security: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition
- Connectivity: 5G (sub-6GHz and mmWave), Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO and LAA, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou
- Other features: Water and dust resistance (IP68), Stereo speakers
- Battery: 3095mAh, 20W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging, 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box)
iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal and Availability
The iPhone 13 Pro Max will be available from September 24 in the US at a starting price of USD 1,099 for the 128GB option—going up to USD 1,599 for the 1TB variant. We expect the price of the iPhone 13 Pro Max in Nepal to start at NPR 170,000 when it launches here shortly (most likely in November).
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||Price in the US||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|128GB||USD 1,099||NPR 170,000|
|256GB||USD 1,199||NPR 184,000|
|512GB||USD 1,399||NPR 215,000|
|1TB||USD 1,599||NPR 245,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.