iQOO unveiled the iQOO 11 and iQOO 11 Pro back in December 2022. And now, a new member has joined this lineup with the iQOO 11S moniker. Packing the same flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 as the other siblings, it also brings a custom 50MP Sony IMX866 sensor from the Vivo X90s. Without further ado, let’s walk through the specs, features, and expected price of the iQOO 11S in Nepal.
iQOO 11S Overview:
Design and Display
To begin with, the iQOO 11S continues the identical design language from the 11 series. Similarly, the iQOO and BMW partnership remains intact in the “Legendary White Edition” with tri-color stripes at the back. Other color options for the iQOO 11S are “Sky Blue” and “Black”.
Getting to the display, you are greeted with a 6.78-inch LTPO 4 AMOLED panel with a 2K resolution (3200 x 1440 pixels). The 144Hz refresh rate tags along here as well like its predecessor. Likewise, iQOO 11S enjoys Vivo’s “V2” display chip for refresh rate management and smoother gaming. Besides that, the screen has a 1200Hz instantaneous touch sampling rate, 1.07 billion colors, P3 color gamut, and an 8000000:1 contrast ratio.
As aforementioned, the iQOO 11S is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip. Fabbed under TSMC’s 4nm process node, this processor brings a top-of-the-line 1+4+3 CPU architecture with a Cortex-X3 core leading the line. While the graphics side is handled by Adreno 740 GPU with hardware-based ray tracing support. And to keep things nice and cool, it’s got a 4,103mm² stainless steel vapor chamber plate.
In terms of memory and storage, the iQOO 11S is available in four configurations: 12/256GB, 16/256GB, 16/512GB, and 16GB/1TB. The phone boots on Vivo’s Origin OS 3 which is basically the Chinese version of the FunTouch OS 13.
Moving on, this new iQOO phone carries the same custom Sony VCS IMX866 50MP sensor with OIS. So it enjoys “Bionic Spectrum” technology, enabling vivid closer to real-life colors, Zero Shutter Lag, and 4K Super night video. Accompanying the main camera is a 13MP telephoto sensor with 2x optical zoom and an 8MP ultrawide camera. Meanwhile, you get a 16MP selfie snapper on the front.
- Also Read:
- iQOO Neo 7 Pro launched with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, 120Hz AMOLED display
- Deal Alert: Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus now available at discounted prices in Nepal
- AQFiT Max GT with a big 1.91″ display and IP68 rating now available in Nepal
Rest of the specs
The iQOO 11S gets its juice from a 4700mAh battery with support for 200W wired fast charging. While its power brick is also PD3.0 compliant. Furthermore, the connectivity options for this phone include 5G, WiFi 7, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, and a USB Type-C 2.0 port. And for biometrics security, you get an in-display fingerprint scanner.
iQOO 11S Specifications:
- Dimensions: 164.86×77.07×8.40mm; 206.5 – 209.5gm
- Display: 6.78-inch curved E6 AMOLED, LTPO 4, 144Hz refresh rate, 10-bit colors, 1300 nits (peak), HDR 10+, 2160Hz high-frequency dimming
- Resolution: 2K (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4nm)
- Memory: 12/16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256/512GB or 1TB UFS 4.0 storage
- OS: Android 13-based OriginOS 3.0
- Rear Cameras: Triple (with LED flash)
– 50MP VCS IMX866 primary sensor, OIS
– 13MP telephoto portrait sensor, 2x optical zoom
– 8MP ultrawide sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP (hole-punch cutout)
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4700mAh, 200W wired charging
- Audio: Stereo speakers
- Colors: Sky Blue, Black, BMW Motorsport White
iQOO 11S Price in Nepal and Availability
In China, the price of iQOO 11S begins from CNY 3,799 (around USD 525 or INR 43,100) for the base 12/256GB variant. We expect the iQOO 11S price in Nepal to start from NPR 82,999 if and when it launches here.
|iQOO 11S||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|12/256GB||CNY 3,799||NPR 82,999|
|16/256GB||CNY 4,099||NPR 89,999|
|16/512GB||CNY 4,399||NPR 94,999|
|16GB/1TB||CNY 4,799||NPR 104,999|
- Meanwhile, you can check our iQOO 11 review