Vivo X90 series went official in November last year, which includes phones like Vivo X90, Vivo X90 Pro, and Vivo X90 Pro+. Now, the company has Vivo X90s to this lineup which brings slight performance improvement over the vanilla X90. Without further ado, let’s get into the specs, features, and expected price of the Vivo X90s in Nepal.
Vivo X90s Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, Vivo hasn’t changed much here. It looks identical to the Vivo X90 with an aluminum alloy frame, but you get one new color option here: green. And for protection against accidental drops and water splashes, it is IP64 rated too.
Besides that, the display is the same 6.78-inch curved panel with a 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, and a 93.53% screen-to-body ratio. Likewise, it covers 105% NTSC color gamut and has up to 1300 nits of peak brightness.
Under the hood, the X90s gets a MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ chipset. Compared to the regular Dimensity 9200 on the Vivo X90, it has slightly overclocked Cortex-X3 (3.35 GHz > 3.05 GHz) and Cortex-A715 (3.0 GHz > 2.85 GHz) cores. Whereas its Immortalis-G715 GPU also brings 10% better performance. As for memory, Vivo X90s ships with up to 12GB LPDDR5X RAM and 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
Getting to the camera, Vivo X90s borrows the same setup as the X90 with Zeiss branding. The main camera is still the 50MP f/1.8 sensor with OIS, followed by a 12MP telephoto, and a 12MP ultrawide unit. Whereas for selfies, there’s a 32MP f/2.5 camera up front. As Dimensity 9200 and 9200+ bear the same ISP, the camera performance should be more or less the same.
- Also Read:
- Vivo Mobile Price in Nepal [Updated]
- Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 unveiled with 4nm architecture and X61 5G modem
- Lenovo Legion Pro 7i with RTX 4080, AI chip now available in Nepal
Rest of the specs
Vivo X90s gets its fuel from a 4,810mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging and reverse charging support. As for the connectivity options, there’s get 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C 2.0 port. Furthermore, there is an optical in-display fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
Vivo X90s Specifications:
- Display: 6.78-inch curved AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 1300 nits peak brightness, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1260 x 2800 pixels, 453 PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ 5G (4nm)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, Up to 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- OS: OriginOS 3 (FunTouch OS) based on Android 13
- RearCamera: Triple with LED flash
– 50MP f/1.8 primary sensor, OIS
– 12MP f/2.0 telephoto sensor, 2x optical zoom
– 12MP f/2.0 ultrawide sensor
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.5 (hole-punch cutout)
- Battery: 4,810mAh, 120W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G, WiFi 6, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C port
Vivo X90s Price in Nepal and Availability
In China, the price of Vivo X90s starts at CNY 3,999 (around USD 555 or INR 45,445) for the base 8/256GB version. We expect the Vivo X90s price in Nepal to start from NPR 87,499 if and when it launches here.
|Vivo X90s||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/256GB||CNY 3,999||NPR 87,499|
|12/256GB||CNY 4,299||NPR 93,999|
|12/512GB||CNY 4,699||NPR 102,999|
- Meanwhile, you can check our Vivo X90 Pro review