iQOO has launched the newest phone in its “Neo” lineup, called the iQOO Neo 7 Pro in India. So let’s take a look at the iQOO Neo 7 Pro with its specifications, launch date, and expected price in Nepal.
iQOO Neo 7 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
From the looks of it, iQOO Neo 7 Pro is basically a rebranded iQOO Neo 7 Racing Edition, which is a China-exclusive device. As such, the Neo 7 Pro is available in the same two color options “Fearless Flame” and “Dark Storm”. Whereas the phone also has curved sides with a leather finish for a comfortable grip.
The phone sports a 6.78-inch 120Hz AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 1300 nits. This FHD display has 10-bit colors, HDR10+ certification, SGS Eye Protection, and 2160Hz PWM DC dimming as well.
As for performance, the iQOO Neo 7 Pro is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4nm) processor. The company also claims that the Neo 7 Pro has the highest AnTuTu score out of any phone in its price range. To recall, 8+ Gen 1 has a single Cortex-X2 core (@3.19 GHz), three Cortex-A710 (@2.75 GHz), and four Cortex-A510 (@2.0 GHz) CPU cores.
Besides this, the smartphone also boasts an Independent Gaming Chip to deliver smoother gameplay with frame interpolation. For keeping the thermals in check, it also houses a vapor chamber cooling with 4013mm2 coverage space.
As a gaming-centric phone, the iQOO Neo 7 Pro also supports features like Motion Control. It can be set up to trigger certain functions such as reloading on battle royale games like PUBG and COD Mobile. As for the memory, Neo 7 Pro arrives with up to 8/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The phone boots on Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13.
iQOO Neo 7 Pro rocks a triple camera setup at the back. The setup is headlined by a 50MP ISOCELL GN5 primary shooter with OIS. And complementing it is an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro shooter. Up front, the selfie camera inside the hole-punch cutout uses a 16MP sensor.
- Also Read:
- The new iQOO 11S brings Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and up to 1TB storage!
- Motorola Razr 40 and Razr 40 Ultra launched in India with bigger cover display
- Samsung to relaunch Galaxy S21 FE with Snapdragon 888 chip
- Redmi 12 with 50MP cameras, Helio G88 launching soon in Nepal
Battery, Charging, and Others
This iQOO phone gets its juice from a 5000mAh battery that supports 120W Flash Charge. And according to the company, it can go from 0 to 50% in just 8 minutes. Furthermore, the connectivity options include WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
iQOO Neo 7 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.78-inch FHD AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits (peak) brightness
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4nm mobile platform)
- Independent Gaming Chip
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (non-upgradeable)
- Software & UI: Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 16MP (hole-punch cutout)
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 120W wired charging
- Color Options: Fearless Flame, Dark Storm
iQOO Neo 7 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
In India, iQOO Neo 7 Pro will be available starting July 15 at INR 34,999 and INR 37,999 for the 8/128GB and 12/256GB trims respectively. While its early bird price shaves off INR 1,000 on both variants, there’s INR 2,000 card discount too. We expect the iQOO Neo 7 Pro price in Nepal to start from NPR 66,999 if and when it launches here.
|iQOO Neo 7 Pro||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||INR 34,999||INR 66,999|
|12/256GB||INR 37,999||INR 72,999|
- Meanwhile, you can check our iQOO Neo 7 review