Vivo’s subbrand iQOO has launched the iQOO Z6 smartphone in India. It’s the brand’s latest mid-range offering and also the successor to last year’s Z5. In this article, we will be discussing the key specifications, features, and price of iQOO Z6.
iQOO Z6 Overview:
Design and Display
iQOO Z6 sports a 6.58” LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole cutout. It will be an FHD panel with DCI-P3 wide color coverage. Official images shared by iQOO reveal a flat-edge design with curved edges. They also show off the new rectangular camera bump with a plastic back. Similarly, it comes with a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W charging. The fingerprint sensor is located on the ride side housed inside the power button.
iQOO is promoting the phone as the fastest 5G smartphone in the INR 15-18K range in India. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 695 chipset, which we can also find on the Note 11 Pro 5G. As per iQOO, the phone has managed to score 410563 points in the AnTuTu score.
For sustained performance, iQOO has added a 5-layered liquid cooling setup consisting of a 1445 sq. mm vapor chamber. It is said to reduce the core CPU temperature by 10° C during intensive tasks. iQOO is offer the phone in multiple memory configurations, including an 8+128GB variant.
The Z6 5G features a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP primary sensor and two 2MP auxiliary lenses for macro and portrait. For selfies, there’s a 16MP shooter. Both the front and the back can record 1080P videos.
Given the overall specs and the design, the iQOO Z6 is a rebranded Vivo T1 5G.
- Display: 6.58-inch (2408×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 164x 75.84x 8.25mm; Weight: 185g
- Chipset: Snapdragon 695 8nm 5G
- CPU: Octa-Core (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560)
- GPU: Adreno 619L
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12
- Back Camera: 50MP f/1.8 primary camera, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity & Ports: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
iQOO Z6 5G Price & Availability
iQOO Z6 has been launched in India for a price of Rs. 15,499 for the 4GB + 128GB model, Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB + 128GB version and Rs. 17,999 for the 8GB + 128GB version. Its sale starts on March 22 from Amazon India. We can expect the IQOO Z6 to launch in Nepal for a starting price of Rs. 30,000.
|iQOO Z6 5G Variants||Price in India|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the iQOO Z5.