iQOO has finally launched the iQOO Z7 smartphone in India after weeks of teasers. Powered by a Dimensity 920 SoC, the phone packs a 64MP dual camera setup with OIS. In this article, we’ll be talking about the specs, features, and expected price of the iQOO Z7 in Nepal.
iQOO Z7 Overview:
Design and Display
The Z7 takes the design cues from Vivo. It looks appealing with a color-changing back panel on the Norway Blue color variant. Another color option for the smartphone is Pacific Night with a plain look. Likewise, the phone is pretty slim at 7.88mm in thickness with flat frames.
The display on the Z7 is a 6.38-inch AMOLED panel with a peak brightness of 1,300 nits. This Full HD+ display refreshes at 90Hz while the touch sampling is rated at 360Hz. Likewise, the waterdrop notch screen infuses an under-display fingerprint reader for biometrics security.
As for the performance, iQOO Z7 is powered by a Dimensity 920 SoC. This 5G chip is based on a 6nm fabrication process. It has a 2+6 core architecture with Cortex-A78 (@2.5GHz) as the performance cores and Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) as the efficiency cores. Likewise, handling the graphics is the Mali-G68 GPU.
The smartphone comes in two memory configurations: 6/128GB and 8/128GB. It boots on Funtouch OS 13 built on top of Android 13 out of the box.
- You might also like:
- iQOO Z7s 5G goes official with Snapdragon 695 and 90Hz AMOLED display
- iQOO Z7i debuts as the first phone with Dimensity 6020 SoC
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 is here with a massive performance boost
- Poco F5 to bring Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2, QHD+ AMOLED screen
The iQOO Z7 arrives with a dual-camera setup. The primary camera is a Samsung ISOCELL GW3 64MP snapper with OIS. It is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensing unit. The main camera can record up to 4K 30fps videos with decent stabilization. Meanwhile, there is a 16MP camera upfront for selfies and video calls.
Battery and Others
Fueling the setup is a 4,500mAh battery with 44W fast charging. Moreover, the connectivity options on the Z7 include 5G, WiFi 6, VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.2, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
iQOO Z7 Specifications:
- Display: 6.38-inch AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Mediatek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm)
- Memory: Up to 8GB RAM, Up to 128GB storage
- OS: Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13
- Rear Camera: Dual (64MP primary + 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Security: Fingerprint (under display)
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 44W wired charging
- Color Options: Pacific Night, Norway Blue
iQOO Z7 Launch and Availability
The official price of the Z7 begins from INR 18,999 in India. We can expect the iQOO Z7 price in Nepal to start from NPR 35,999 if and when it launches here.
Price in India (Official)
Price in Nepal (Expected)
- Meanwhile, check out our unboxing and review of the iQOO 11.