iQOO is not yet done with its Z7 series. This Vivo sub-brand has added a new member to the lineup, the iQOO Z7s 5G in India. The phone comes with midrange specs such as a Snapdragon 695, 90Hz AMOLED display, and more. In this article, we’ll walk through the specs, features, and expected price of iQOO Z7s 5G in Nepal.
iQOO Z7s 5G Overview:
Design and Display
To begin with, the iQOO Z7s 5G borrows a similar slim profile design language to its iQOO Z7 5G sibling with 7.8mm thickness. This phone is encased in a glass sandwich body with a plastic frame in between. It also retains an IP54 rating against dust and water splashes.
Not only the design but the color options are also the same here. Including “Norway Blue” with a reflective back panel and “Pacific Night” with a plain look. Up front, the smartphone sports the same 6.38-inch AMOLED panel refreshing at 90Hz. This teardrop notch panel has a Full HD+ resolution (2400 × 1080) pixels and 1300 nits of peak brightness.
Distinguishing the iQOO Z7s 5G from the regular Z7 is the chipset underneath. While the iQOO Z7 houses a comparatively powerful Dimensity 920 5G processor, the company has gone with Snapdragon 695 here—which is a tried and tested chip from 2021. It features two Cortex-A78 performance cores clocked at 2.2 GHz with six 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 efficiency cores backing them up. On the graphics side, there is an Adreno 619 GPU.
As for the memory configuration, the Z7s 5G is available in 6/128GB and 8/128GB variants. And the phone boots on Vivo’s FunTouch OS 13 built on top of Android 13.
Moving on, the iQOO Z7s 5G houses a dual camera setup. Here as well, you get a 64MP main camera with OIS, followed by a 2MP bokeh unit. And coming to the front, you are greeted with the very same 16MP snapper for selfies and video calls.
- Also Read:
- iQOO Z7i debuts as the first smartphone with Dimensity 6020 SoC
- Lava Agni 2 announced with Dimensity 7050 chip and 66W fast charging
- Mivi Commando X9 launched in Nepal, Fancy Dual RGB and 35ms latency
- Boat Wanderer Smart Kid Watch official with GPS, 2MP camera
Rest of the specs
Keeping the device’s power on is a 4500mAh battery with 44W flash charging support. For connectivity, you get 5G, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Furthermore, the smartphone also houses an in-display fingerprint scanner and a bottom-firing single speaker.
iQOO Z7s 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.38-inch AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Snapdragon 695 5G (6nm)
- Memory: Up to 8GB RAM, Up to 128GB storage
- OS: Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13
- Rear Camera: Dual (64MP primary + 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP (notch)
- Security: Fingerprint (in-display)
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 44W wired charging
- Color Options: Pacific Night, Norway Blue
iQOO Z7s 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of iQOO Z7s in India is INR 18,999 for the base 6/128GB variant, while the 8/128GB model costs INR 19,999. We can expect the iQOO Z7s 5G price in Nepal to begin from NPR 34,999 if and when it launches here.
iQOO Z7s 5G Price in India (Official) Price in Nepal (Expected) 6/128GB INR 18,999 NPR 34,999 8/128GB INR 19,999 NPR 36,999
- Meanwhile, you can check our Samsung Galaxy A24 review