Allied Trade Link, the authorized dealer of Karbonn phones in Nepal, unveils Karbonn titanium X, their flagship smartphone of early 2014. Karbonn Titanium X has a better look,an improved specs and a upgraded Camera than the Karbonn’s 2013 Flagship-The Titanium S5.Karbonn Titanium X arrives in Nepal
AT A GLANCE
- Dual sim Dual standby (2G + 3G)
- Android 4.2.2
- 5.0 inches FULL HD IPS LCD touch screen
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor (Mediatek MT6589T chipset)
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory with expandable microSD card slot.
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- PRICE: MRP 34,500
Sporting a 5 inch full HD IPS LCD screen, a Quad core processor and a 13 MP camera with Full HD video recording, this smartphone will straightforwardly rival the Micromax canvas turbo, Colors K2 or the new Samsung galaxy grand 2.
A QUICK COMPARISON
[table id=3 /]
All these smartphones yields above average user experience and provide good value for money.Of course, they are not as good as the high end smartphones like the Samsung note 3 or the LG G2 but they are appreciable considering its price tag.