LifeCom Pvt. Ltd., the authorised distributor of Lenovo smartphones in Nepal, is set to launch a midrange smartphone–K3 Note. Although there is no fixed date on when it’s going to launch, but it is expected to enter the Nepali market before the end of February.
Lenovo K3 note was launched in India 8 months ago for INR. 9,999, and since then Lenovo has already launched its successor, Vibe K4 Note, for INR. 12,000. It’s strange decision from LifeCom to launch the K3 Note when the K4 Note is already on sale in India.
Lenovo K3 Note Full Specs:
- 5.5-inch FullHD display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
If you don’t want to play the waiting game, you can grab the K3 note in Nepal from Apple World Pvt. Ltd for Rs.19,000 and the handset comes with 1 year of retailer warranty.