The LG G Pro 2 and G2 Mini were not the only phones announced at MWC2014. LG also announce five new smartphones – LG L90, LG L70, LG L65, LG L40 and LG L35 – all part of the company’s latest L Series, called L Series III. The L Series 0f 2012 and L Series II of 2013 offered decent Mid-range value for money user experience and the new L Series III is expected to continue the momentum.
- “The best part about these new L Series handsets is they will be running Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.”
- The L90 sports a 4.7-inch IPS display with 540 x 960 pixels, quad-core 1.2GHz processor , 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory , an 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, , and a 2,540mAh battery.
- The L70 comes with a smaller 4.5-inch WVGA (400 x 800) display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 8MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, and a 2,100 mAh battery.
- The L65 offers a smaller 4.3-inch WVGA (400 x 800) display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and a 2,100 mAh battery.
- The L40 features a 3.5-inch display with 320 x 480 pixels, HSDPA, 3MP rear camera, 1.2GHz dual-core CPU, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and a 1,700 mAh battery.
- Finally,the L35 is downright tiny, offering a smaller 3.2-inch display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 3MP rear camera without Flash, VGA front-facing camera.
Details on the availability and pricing of the new L Series III smartphones will be revealed later. So, Stay tuned 😉