LG has been at the top of the OLED TV industry both as a manufacturer and a supplier. However, the company faced its real competition in years when Samsung announced the QD-OLED technology last year. To cement its position at the top, LG has now announced its OLED TV lineup at CES 2023 with brighter screens and more functions. Here, we will look at the LG C3 OLED TV lineup, its official price in Nepal, and its features in this article.
LG C3 OLED TV Overview:
LG is offering the C3 series in four sizes: 42, 48, 77, and 83 inches in Nepal. You get 4K resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate with Dolby Vision support. As a newer version, the display is a bit brighter with slightly better contrast as compared to the C2 models. The peak brightness is 670 nits in standard mode which can be amped up to 830 nits via the Filmmaker HDR mode. Likewise, the TÜV Rheinland and UL certification for low-blue light emission and a flicker-free screen follows here as well from its predecessors.
- You might also like:
- Samsung unveils Odyssey Neo G9 as the World’s first Dual UHD Gaming Monitor
- Sony’s 2023 lineup of Bravia XR TVs feature brighter screens, more immersive audio
- LG TV Price in Nepal [Dashain Offer Updated]
New a9 AI Processor Gen 6
The C3 OLED TVs are all powered by the new a9 AI Processor Gen 6 processor. LG has utilized the Deep-learning capability of the processor by introducing a couple of AI features. There is an AI Picture Pro with picture upscaling and dynamic tone mapping. It is also said to help achieve more realistic HDR effects through object refining.
LG is also relying on the new AI Sound Pro feature to deliver an immersive sound experience through virtual 9.1.2 surround sound from within the TV’s built-in sound speakers.
Over on the software front, LG has revamped the home screen on the 2023 OLED TV lineup to a new “All New Home.” The latest webOS 23 platform now offers personalization and convenience features such as Quick Cards and AI Concierge.
Rest of the features
LG C3 OLED TVs will now offer seamless integration with LG soundbars. Users can now combine the output of the external soundbar and built-in speakers for a better sound experience.
As for connectivity, the LG C3 OLED TV (2023) brings four HDMI 2.1a ports. They are also among the first TVs certified for Quick Media Switching VRR (QMS-VRR). This new tech gets rid of the occasional black screen you get when viewing contents off external devices via the HDMI 2.1 port. For gamers, the new TVs boast a 0.1ms response rate, FreeSync, Cloud Gaming, G-Sync, and ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode).
LG C3 OLED TV Specifications:
- Display: 42/48/77/83-inch OLED panel, Dolby Vision IQ, HDR 10 Pro, HLG, ALLM, VRR, NVIDIA G-Sync, FreeSync Premium
- Resolution: 4K Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160 pixels), 120Hz native refresh rate
- Picture Engine: α9 Gen6 AI Processor 4K
- Sound: Dual speakers (40W), Dolby Atmos audio
- Motion Pro: OLED Motion Pro
- Operating System: webOS 6.0
- Remote: Magic Remote
- Connectivity: 4x HDMI ports (4K/120Hz, one with eARC), 3x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x LAN, 1x RF, 1x SPDIF port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0
- Other Features: ThinQ AI, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple AirPlay 2
LG C3 OLED TV Price in Nepal and Availability
The official LG C3 OLED TV price in Nepal starts from Rs. 343,590 and goes all the way up to Rs. 1384690. However, you can get it for cheaper prices during this festive season. You can purchase them from Hukut or other LG stores near you.
|Model Number||Price in Nepal (MRP)||Best Market Price|
|OLED42C3||Rs. 343,590||Rs. 285,790|
|OLED48C3||Rs. 365,390||Rs. 303,890|
|OLED77C3||Rs. 1,179,490||Rs. 980,890|
|OLED83C3||Rs. 1,384,690||Rs. 1,151,490|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the LG C1 OLED TV.