Micromax Canvas Selfie (A255) is now available for Rs. 12,000 from Kaymu as a part of the 24-hour sale. Previously priced at Rs. 29,480, the Canvas Selfie is a smartphone specially designed for taking self-clicked (Selfie). If you are someone who likes taking a lot of selfies and don’t want to spend a lot of money, the Micromax Canvas Selfie is right up your alley with its price tag of Rs. 12,000.
Specification of Micromax Canvas Selfie:
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Sensor, LARGAN lens
- 13MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, Sony Sensor, LARGAN lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Micromax Canvas Selfie features different ENHANCEMENT EFFECTS and MAKEUP EFFECTS. The sSmoothen skin effect reduces the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes, and the skin whitening effect lets you select the correct tone for your skin. The Remove oil feature removes oil patches visible on your image, while the face slimming tones the shape of your face and gives you high cheekbone effect. If you have dark circles, there is a feature that removes eye under circles with eye enhancement making your eyes look bold and beautiful.
Currently, there are only five stocks of Canvas Selfie left and the offer stands for only 24 hours. So, if you have been looking to buy a smartphone for Rs, 12,000, the Canvas Selfie would be an excellent bargain buy.