Microsoft Surface is Microsoft’s self-made Windows RT tablets.
Its characteristics include. magnesium made of extremely lightweight and sturdy frame, integrated kickstand stand and optional protection working really thin full QWERTY keyboard. The super-sharp 10.6 “Clear Type HD display offers wide viewing angles and is perfect for watching movies. Thin, despite the wording, the device has good connectivity options. Pre-installed with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
The device itself is an interesting new addition to a crowded market. Though Windows RT touts a desktop environment which looks and feels very similar to Windows 7, the OS doesn’t allow for legacy Windows applications to be run or installed, save for the Office suite and a desktop version of Internet Explorer 10. Furthermore, new apps must be written for the tiled environment of Windows 8 — the new Windows Phone-influenced interface which seemingly defines Microsoft’s future.
- Processor: Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3
- Operating System: Windows RT
- Memory: 64 GB storage, 2 GB of RAM
- Display: 10.6 “ClearType HD display, with a 1366 x 768 Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (Widescreen), a 5-point multi-touch
- Connectivity: Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Cameras: Two 720p HD camera, front-and-rear-facing
- USB: Full-size USB 2.0
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo speakers, two microphones
- Display Interface: high-definition video output
- Sensors: light sensor, accelerometer sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer
- Battery: 31.5 Wh
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours of mixed use
- Unit Dimensions: 274.5 x 172 x 9.4 mm
- MicroSDXC slot
- Weight: less than 680 grammes
- Other: SkyDrive, Internet Explorer 10, Windows e-mail and instant messaging, Bing, Xbox, Music, Video to Xbox, Xbox games, pre-installed with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
The price for this gadget is approximately NRs. 60,000.
Feel free to explore : Microsoft Surface