Mobvoi has introduced a new budget wristwatch to the market – the TicWatch E3. It is the cheaper alternative to the TicWatch Pro 3 with a comparable feature set. So, let’s walk through the specs, features, availability, and expected price in Nepal of Mobvoi TicWatch E3.
Mobvoi TicWatch E3 Overview:
To begin, the TicWatch E3 sports a 1.3-inch HD LCD panel and a circular watch face, and 2.5D glass. It weighs around 32 grams without the strap and measures 44 x 47 x 12.6 mm. The watch case is made of polycarbonate, and it comes with a replaceable silicone strap (20mm universal).
For dust and water resistance, TicWatch E3 has IP68 certification as well. The smartwatch is available in a single Panther Black case while the strap options include black, blue, and yellow.
- Also Read:
The underlying specs of the TicWatch E3 are incredibly impressive for a non-flagship smartwatch. Powering it is Qualcomm’s flagship-level Snapdragon Wear 4100 chipset. Apart from Mobvoi’s own TicWatch Pro 3, this is the only other smartwatch to feature this silicon. This has been complemented by 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The watch runs on the latest version of Google’s Wear OS and is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones.
In terms of connectivity, it uses Wi-Fi (b/g/n) and Bluetooth 5.0. Fueling the device is a 380mAh battery which the company claims can last between a day or a day and a half. It includes all the fitness tracking options you’d find from a premium smartwatch like 24-hours heart rate, blood oxygen, stress level, and sleep monitoring.
Besides this, Mobvoi is offering 21 exercise modes including walking, running, HIIT, mountaineering, pool swimming, yoga, etc. on the TicWatch E3. It includes automatic workout detection of three of them as well (walk, run, cycle). Plus, it is also capable of recording VO2Max levels during your workout.
Rest of the specs
Moreover, the TicWatch E3 brings a triple satellite positioning system. As a result, you won’t need a smartphone to track your workout routes. The watch also has NFC for contactless payments via Google Pay. You can make phone calls or messages via the smartwatch itself as well since it has a built-in microphone and speaker system.
Mobvoi TicWatch E3 Specifications:
- Weight: 32 grams (without strap)
- Dimension: 44 x 47 x 12.6 mm
- Display: 1.3-inch HD LCD panel, 2.5D glass
- Strap: Silicone, Interchangeable (20mm universal)
- Strap Colors: Black, Yellow, Blue
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 (12nm)
- Software: Wear OS by Google
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Audio: Speaker, Microphone
- Water Resistance: IP68 rating
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, HD PPG Heart Rate, SpO2, Low Latency Off-Body
- Navigation: GPS + GLONASS + Beidou
- Functions: 24-hour heart rate, Blood oxygen, NFC, Step Counter, Workout Mode (21), VO2Max, Google Assistant
- Battery: 380mAh (Up to 1.5 days)
Mobvoi TicWatch E3 Price in Nepal and Availability
Mobvoi TicWatch E3 is now available in the global market where its price is USD 199.99. We expect the price of the Mobvoi TicWatch E3 smartwatch in Nepal to be NPR 25,000 when it launches here shortly.
|Smartwatch||Price in the US||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Mobvoi TicWatch E3||USD 199.99||NPR 25,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Mi Band 6.