After launching the Moto G Stylus (2023) not too long ago, Motorola has now followed it up with a 5G version. And the good news is that for all the upgrades the new Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 brings, it’s actually cheaper than its predecessor. So let’s take a look at the features, specifications, and expected price in Nepal of the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G 2023.
Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 Overview:
Display and Build
Starting with the display, Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 sports a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD resolution. This screen also has a 120Hz refresh rate and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Coming to the design, the phone is available in either Cosmic Black or Rose Champagne (pictured above) color options. Motorola has given a smooth finish at the back with curved edges for easy handling. Likewise, this mid-range phone has a plastic build and a “water-repellent” design. Although an official IP rating is missing.
With the stylus inside, Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 weighs around 202 grams. This pen has a smooth, glossy finish and can be used for taking notes, scrolling, or multitasking.
Under the hood, Moto Stylus 5G 2023 has Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chip. Fabbed under a 4nm process, it brings 35% better GPU and 40% better CPU performance over the Snapdragon 695 that powered last year’s Moto G Stylus 5G.
Moving on, the phone comes with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The cherry on top is the availability of a micro SD slot which can expand the memory to 2TB. And it runs on Android 13 with Motorola’s MyUX on top.
Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 features a dual camera setup on its back. Although the lack of a 2MP depth camera is good riddance coming from its predecessor, Motorola has skipped OIS support for the 50MP f/1.88 primary camera here. This is followed by an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide sensor, which is actually pulling triple duty as a macro and a depth camera too. Likewise, you get a 16MP f/2.45 selfie camera on the front housed in a hole-punch cutout.
Battery and others
Other goodies of this Moto phone include a massive 5000mAh battery with 20W charging, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio. And Motorola ships a 20W power brick inside the box itself. There’s a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 Specifications:
- Body: 162.83 x 73.77 x 9.19mm, 202gm, water-repellent design
- Display: 6.6-inch LTPS LCD panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 5G (4nm)
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 256GB storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Software: Android 13 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (with LED flash)
– 50MP f/1.88 primary sensor, 2.0µm
– 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide, 1.12µm (macro + depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.45 sensor (hole-punch), 1.0µm
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, 20W charging (USB-C)
- Connectivity: WiFi 5 (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Single SIM (Nano)
Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 Price in Nepal and Availability
This year’s Moto G Stylus 5G will be available for purchase from June 16 for USD 399, which is a flat USD 100 less than its predecessor. If it launches here, we expect the Moto G Stylus 5G 2023 price in Nepal to be around NPR 60,699.
|Moto G Stylus 5G 2023||Price in the US||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/256GB||USD 399||NPR 60,699|
- Meanwhile, check our picks for the best midrange phones under INR 30,000