Just a few days after the announcement of Nokia 7.1, Nokia has announced the Nokia 7.1 Plus. It’s also called the Nokia X7 in China. It shares similar specs to the Nokia 7.1 or the last gen Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6).
Like the Nokia X6, the Nokia X7 also has the same display size of 6.18-inch FHD+ notched display. However, the display is now HDR 10 complaint with better brightness at 500 nits and 96% NTSC color gamut coverage and DCI-P3 support.
It’s also made up of glass on the back and an aluminum frame. Powering the phone is the latest Snapdragon 710 chipset which is a big upgrade from the SD 636 seen on the X6. There are three memory options: 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage, 6GB of RAM with 64GB of storage, and 6GB of RAM with 128GB of storage. It’s running on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and will be upgraded to the latest Android Pie later this year.
Cameras are also upgraded on the X7 with the Sony IMX363 primary sensor that comprises of 12MP lens with f/1.8 aperture and 1.4micron pixel. The secondary lens is a 13MP f/2.4 depth sensor. The selfie camera is a new 20MP lens that sits in the notch.
Other features include a 3500mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 support, a 3.5mm headphone jack, rear-facing fingerprint scanner, and a dual hybrid SIM slot.
Also Read: Nokia Mobiles Price in Nepal
Nokia X7 (Nokia 7.1 Plus) Full Specifications:
- Design: Glass Body, 6000 series Aluminum Frame
- Dimensions: 154.8×75.76×7.97mm; Weight: 178g
- Color Options: Night Red, Dark Blue, Magic Night Silver, Night Black
- Display: 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Pure display with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness, 96% NTSC Color gamut, DCI-P3, 1500:1 Contrast ratio
- Chipset: Snapdragon 710
- Processor: 2 X 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + 6 X 1.7GHz Kryo 360
- GPU: Adreno 616
- RAM: 4/6GB LPPDDR4x
- ROM: 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Back Camera: 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, OIS, 13MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (rear facing)
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh with quick charging 3.0
Nokia X7 (Nokia 7.1 Plus) Price
- 4/64GB: USD 245
- 6GB/64GB: USD 290
- 6GB/128GB: USD 360
Also watch our Review of Nokia 6.1 Plus: