OPPO A1K is official, and we finally have a full list of the detailed spec sheet. As you might already know, the phone is all but set to launch in Nepal as well. This should be the successor to their current OPPO A1 and should help them gain some market share in the budget segment. So let’s start off with its specs first.
The phone comes with a 6.2″ HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. With a water drop notch and a screen to body ratio of 87.4%, the panel comes protected by Gorilla Glass 3. As for the internals, MediaTek Helio P22 is in-charge of the processing, with 2 or 4GB of RAM and 32 or 64GB of expandable internal storage.
Camera wise, you get an 8MP f/2.2 sensor at the back and a 5MP f/2.0 at the front. Battery size comes in at 4000mAh, which recharges through a micro USB port. The phone runs on Android 9.0 with ColorOS 6 on top. Color options include Black and Red. So, you might have noticed it, the phone does not pack a fingerprint sensor.
Which for the price, isn’t a deal breaker. The market price of 9,990 rubles converts to around 11,000 Indian rupees. While that’s a direct comparison, the phone is rumored to launch in India for Rs 7,990, according to a report by 91mobiles. So, if OPPO Nepal decides to launch it for, let’s say close to the Indian pricing, this could be interesting.
OPPO A1K Specifications:
- Display: 6.1″ HD+ (720x1560px) 19.5:9 aspect ratio panel; 87.4% screen to body ratio
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- RAM: 2/4GB
- Storage: 32/64GB expandable via MicroSD
- OS: Android Pie 9 with Color OS 6.0 on top
- Rear Camera: 8MP f/2.2 w Dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Ports: MicroUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: FM Radio, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G VoLTE, GPS
- Colors: Black, Red
- Dimensions: 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mm