The OPPO F3 has only been available in Gold color option, but the Company has also made the Black Edition available here in Nepal. The Black Color option looks stunning and I personally would prefer the black color.
Check out our Video Review of OPPO F3 here:
Specs wise, the OPPO F3 has a 5.5-inch 1080P display with the latest Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by an average octacore MediaTek (MT6570T) processor, but on a brighter side, it does have 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The phone is backed by a 3200mAh battery but like its bigger siblings OPPO F3 Plus, it lacks fast charging abilities.
The feature focus of the OPPO F3 is its front camera. There are two front cameras — 16MP and 8MP. The 16MP unit is for taking high res selfie, while the 8MP unit is for taking a group selfie. On the rear lies a 13MP primary camera.
The OPPO F3 has a good looking design with its unibody metal body and features a fast fingerprint scanner on the front that doubles up as a fingerprint scanner. The phone is currently running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with heavily skinned Color OS 3.0. You can find out our detailed review of Oppo F3 here.
Specs of OPPO F3:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octacore MediaTek Chipset (MT6750T)
- 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage with microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: Dual 16 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP (120°), 1/3″ sensor size
- Dual SIM with 4G LTE (Speed: LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3200mAh battery (No fast charging)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0
- Color(s) available: Gold, Black
OPPO F3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 32,990
Find out the prices of other OPPO smartphones in Nepal here.