OPPO announced the Reno 9 series in December 2022. Now, its successor, the OPPO Reno 10, Reno 10 Pro, and Reno 10 Pro+ have gone official. In this article, we’ll be talking about the specs, features, and expected price of the OPPO Reno 10 in Nepal.
OPPO Reno 10 Overview:
Design and Display
Design-wise, the OPPO Reno 10 looks pretty similar to its “Pro” siblings. You get a glass sandwich body with a curved finish on both sides. And looking at the rear side, there is a pill-shaped camera module. The company ships this phone in three color options: Colorful Blue, Moon Sea Black, and Brilliant Gold.
For the display, the Reno 10 sports a 6.7-inch AMOLED panel with curved sides for a premium look. This is a Full HD+ resolution screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It supports 1.07 billion colors, a wide color gamut (P3), and 950 nits of peak brightness.
- Also Read:
- OPPO Reno 10 Pro and Reno 10 Pro Plus go official in China
- iQOO steps into the tablet arena with the Dimensity 9000+ powered iQOO Pad
- Redmi Watch 3 Lite official with Bluetooth calling, 100+ sports mode
- China bans Micron semiconductor chips as the US-China Tech War escalates
As for the optics, this vanilla model gets a triple camera setup. It consists of a 64MP primary, a 32MP telephoto unit with 2x lossless zoom, and an 8MP ultrawide snapper. Unlike the Reno 10 Pro and Pro+, it doesn’t have OPPO’s Marisilicon X NPU for image processing. Up front, you are looking at a 32MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 778G chipset. This 5G-ready SoC from Qualcomm is a tried-and-tested choice for midrange phones since 2021 when it made its debut. Providing a balance between power and performance is TSMC’s 6nm fabrication process. On top of that, OPPO has used a graphite and VC cooling solution to keep the thermals in check.
The chip is coupled with 8GB LPDDR4X or 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 2.2 or 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. As expected, its storage is non-expandable. And the Reno 10 boots on ColorOS 13.1 based on Android 13.
Battery, Charging, and Others
Fueling the device is a dual-cell 4600mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging support. In terms of wireless connectivity options, you get 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and a USB Type-C port. Furthermore, the smartphone features an in-display fingerprint scanner and 2D face unlock for biometrics.
OPPO Reno 10 Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inches 120Hz AMOLED, FHD resolution, 950 nits peak brightness
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G (6nm mobile platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB RAM, 256/512GB storage (non-expandable)
- Software & UI: ColorOS 13.1 on top of Android 13
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary + 32MP telephoto + 8MP ultrawide)
- Front Camera: 32MP (hole-punch cutout)
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4600mAh with 80W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging
- Color Options: Colorful Blue, Moon Sea Black, Brilliant Gold
OPPO Reno 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of the OPPO Reno 10 in China starts at CNY 2,499 for the base 8/256GB version. We expect the OPPO Reno 10 price in Nepal to begin from NPR 52,999 if and when it launches here.
OPPO Reno 10 Price in China (Official) Price in Nepal (Expected) 8/256GB CNY 2,499 NPR 52,999 12/256GB CNY 2,799 NPR 59,499 12/512GB CNY 2,999 NPR 63,499
- Meanwhile, check out our OPPO Reno 8 Pro review