Realme announced two new smartphones today. We have already discussed the Realme 9 Pro+ in a previous article, and here we will talk about its vanilla sibling. So, let’s get into the specifications, features, expected price, and availability of Realme 10 Pro 5G in Nepal.
Realme 10 Pro 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Realme 10 Pro 5G is built around a 6.7-inch FHD+ display with a center-aligned punch-hole cutout. It retains the 120Hz refresh rate of its Pro+ sibling but misses out on the vibrant color of an AMOLED panel. The LCD panel is flat and has noticeably thicker bezels, especially at the bottom. Realme lists the touch sampling rate at 240Hz and peak brightness at 680 nits.
Realme 10 Pro 5G has flat frames, which distinguish it from the Pro+ model that has curved sides. It is available in three colorways: Starlight, Night, and Ocean. Compared to the other two, the Starlight variant is thicker and slightly heavier.
Performance and Memory
Powering the Realme 10 Pro 5G from underneath is the Snapdragon 695 chip. It is a 6nm chipset from Qualcomm chipset with an integrated 5G modem. Realme used the exact same chipset on last year’s 9 Pro 5G, so there is no significant performance gain if you are planning to upgrade.
The base variant of Realme 10 Pro 5G comes with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2. There is even a 12GB RAM option for users to choose from. As for your storage, you can expand it by using an external SD card.
- Also Read:
The dual camera setup on the Realme 10 Pro 5G is arranged in two vertical rings. Leading the line is a 108MP ISOCELL HM6 sensor from Samsung. It has a 1/1.67” sensor size and a 1.92µm combined pixel size after 9-in-1 binning. Sadly, there is no dedicated ultrawide module here, and the only other camera is for portraits.
Over on the front, you get a 16MP sensor for selfies and video calls. Videos cap out at 1080p 30fps for both front and rear cameras.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W charging input. Realme ships the 10 Pro 5G with a compatible 33W charger. It takes the phone from 0 to 50% within the half-hour mark. The power button on the right also serves as fingerprint biometrics. It is among the first phone to ship with Realme UI 4, based on Android 13.
Realme 10 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 74.2 x 8.1/8.3mm; 190/192 grams
- Display: 6.72″ LCD, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, 680 nits brightness
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 391 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Realme UI 4 on top of Android 13
- Rear Camera: Dual (108MP ISOCELL HM6 primary, 2MP portrait)
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: Dual speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC charging
- Colors: Starlight, Night, Ocean
Realme 10 Pro 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Realme 10 Pro starts at CNY 1,599, and the first sale is scheduled for November 24 in China. It is set to arrive in India next. When it launches in Nepal, we expect the price of Realme 10 Pro 5G to start at NPR 43,999.
|Realme 10 Pro 5G||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/256GB||CNY 1,599||NPR 40,999|
|12/256GB||CNY 1,899||NPR 43,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme 9 Pro+.