Following the launch of the Pro series, Realme has now launched the vanilla 11 5G and 11x 5G in Nepal. The former is the same phone that went official in India a while back and differs from the Chinese variant in many aspects. In this article, let’s dive right into the design, specs, availability, and official price in Nepal of the Realme 11 5G.
Realme 11 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Realme 11 5G looks quite different from its Chinese counterpart. It shares a visual aesthetic with the Realme 11 4G instead, which recently arrived in Vietnam. As such, there’s no vegan leather finish on the back, and its color options are limited to “Midnight Black” and “Sunrise Gold.”
Up front, Realme 11 5G features a large 6.72-inch FHD+ display. This 120Hz IPS panel has a 20:9 aspect ratio and can hit 550 nits of typical max brightness, too. Or 680 nits under high brightness mode. Besides that, it boasts a 240Hz touch sampling rate and a pixel density of around 392 PPI. This is quite different from the global variant, which comes with a smaller 6.4-inch 90Hz AMOLED display.
- Also Read:
- Realme C51 goes official with a 90Hz screen, 50MP dual cameras
- Realme C53 with a 108MP primary camera goes official in India
- Realme Pad 2 is here with a 120Hz screen and Helio G99 chip
- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro goes official with SD 8 Gen 2 and 50MP camera
- Fitbit Charge 6 with built in GPS and Google Wallet is here
Moving to performance, the Realme 11 5G is the first phone to ship with the new MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ chip. This 6nm-based processor features two Cortex-A76 cores at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 CPU cores clocked at up to 2 GHz alongside Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. Realme has paired it with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. There’s also a dedicated micro SD card slot to expand the storage. While the phone boots on Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0.
The smartphone features a total of three cameras spread across the phone. It’s led by a 108MP ISOCELL HM6 primary sensor, which supports 3x lossless zoom. Complementing it is a 2MP depth sensor, while the phone has a 16MP camera up front for selfies.
Rest of the specs
In the tank, Realme 11 5G features a massive 5000mAh battery with support for 67W SuperVOOC fast charging. With this, Realme says the phone can juice up from 0 to 50% in just 17 minutes. On the other hand, wireless connectivity options for the Realme 11 5G include WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC. Besides that, it also features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme 11 5G Specifications:
- Body: 165.7 x 76 x 7.98 – 8.1 mm, 190 gm
- Display: 6.72-inch IPS LCD, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 680 nits brightness (HBM mode)
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Realme UI 4.0 on top of Android 13
- Rear Cameras: Dual (108MP f/1.75 primary, 2MP f/2.4 depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.45 (hole-punch cutout)
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 67W SuperVOOC charging
Realme 11 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of Realme 11 5G in Nepal is Rs. 39,999 for the sole 8/256GB variant. You can buy the phone from Hukut and other authorized stores across Nepal.
|Realme 11 5G||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|8/256GB||Rs. 39,999||Hukut Store|
- Meanwhile, you can check our Realme 11 Pro review