The Redmi Note 13 Pro is finally here alongside, the Note 13 5G, and the Note 13 Pro+ after months of teasers. The device also marks the debut of a new chipset from Qualcomm: the Snapdragon 7s Gen 2. In this article, we’ll head into the specs, features, and expected price of the Redmi Note 13 Pro in Nepal.
Redmi Note 13 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Beginning with the design aspect, the Redmi Note 13 Pro boasts a flat frame design with curved edges for a boxy form factor. The camera module also gets revamped this time with slight identicality to the Xiaomi 13 Pro Series. Redmi ships this guy in four color options: Midnight Dark, Time Blue, Light Dream Space, and Star Sand White.
Talking of the display, the Note 13 Pro gets a flat 120Hz OLED panel as opposed to a curved one on the Note 13 Pro+. This 1.5K res screen features 1800nits peak brightness, 446PPI, Dolby Vision support, and Gorilla Glass Victus protection. Moreover, the bezels are pretty narrow and slick on all four sides.
Running the show on the core is the new Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 chipset. This freshly announced silicon is fabbed on a 4nm architecture and features four cores clocking at 2.4GHz and the remaining four at 1.95GHz. Qualcomm hasn’t disclosed the name of the cores. Meanwhile, the GPU is mentioned as Adreno 710 on Xiaomi China’s website.
Redmi has paired the chip with up to 16GB RAM and 512GB of internal storage. Booting the phone is Xiaomi’s MIUI 14 skin built on top of Android 13.
Moving to the optics, you are looking at a triple-camera setup. The Note 13 Pro inherits the same camera setup from its Pro Plus. So, the primary sensor is the same 200MP Samsung HP3 shooter (OIS), followed by an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro unit. Over on the front, you get a 16MP selfie snapper on the hole-punch cutout.
Rest of the Specs
The smartphone gets its juice from a sizeable 5100mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. Talking of the connectivity options, you get 5G, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port. Furthermore, there is an infrared sensor and an indisplay fingerprint scanner.
Redmi Note 13 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels) 1.5K OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 1800 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz high-frequency dimming
- Dimension and Weight: 7.98mm, 187g
- Chipset: Snapdragon 7s Gen 2
- CPU: Octa-core (2x Arm Cortex-A715 up to 2.8GHz, 6x Arm Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB / 16GB / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB/ 1TB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- OS: Android 13 with MIUI 14
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Back Camera: Triple camera setup
- Main Camera: 200MP with Samsung HP3 sensor, OIS
- Ultra-Wide Camera: 8MP with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture.
- Macro Camera: 2MP with Omnivision OV2B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front Camera: 16MP with Omnivision OV16A1Q sensor
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Others: Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 5100mAh battery with 67W PD fast charging
Redmi Note 13 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
In China, the official price of the Redmi Note 13 Pro begins at CNY 1,499 for the base 8/128GB trim. We expect the Redmi Note 13 Pro price in Nepal to start from NPR 32,999 when it launches here.
Redmi Note 13 Pro
Price in China (Official)
Price in Nepal (Expected)
- Meanwhile, you can check our Moto G84 review.