The Redmi Note Series is arguably the most popular midrange phone. And Xiaomi has just released the Redmi Note 13 Series: Redmi Note 13 Pro+, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Redmi Note 13 5G in China. Within this article, we will be discussing the features, specifications, and expected price of the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ in Nepal.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Overview:
Design and Display
This time around, the Redmi Note 13 Pro Series gets a fresh design with a faux leather texture. Talking about the build, the Note 13 Pro+ packs an aluminum frame with a 9mm thickness while the total weight is 204g. What’s even better is its 6.67-inch 1.5K curved AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, 1,800 nits of peak brightness, and 1920 Hz high-frequency dimming. To note, this is the first Redmi Note device to get a curved panel. Likewise, you also get an IP68 rating for the first time as well on a Redmi phone.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ features the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra chipset. This 5G silicon has two Cortex-A715 cores running at 2.8GHz and six Cortex-A510 cores at 2,0GHz. On the GPU side, there is a Mali-G610 MC4. Memorywise, the device is paired with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. As for the software, it runs on Android 13 with the MIUI 14 user interface on top.
Getting to the optics, you get a triple-camera setup on the back. It is headlined by a powerful 200MP main camera with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide unit, and a 2MP macro camera for close-up shots. The main camera is capable of 4x optical lossless zoom and three different focal lengths. Also, for selfies and video calls, there is a 16MP front snapper on the front.
- You might want to read these:
- Redmi Note 12R Pro goes official with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1, 120Hz OLED display
- Redmi Note 12R launched as the first phone with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2
Battery and Charging
Fueling the Redmi Note 13 is a 5120mAh Li-Po cell accompanied by 120W fast charging technology. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, USB Type-C, and NFC. Additionally, other features comprise an infrared sensor, a 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, and Dolby Atmos support.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels), Curved 1.5K OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 1800 nits peak brightness, 1920 Hz high-frequency dimming
- Dimension and Weight: 9.0mm, 203.96g
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra 5G
- CPU: Octa-core ( 2x Arm Cortex-A715 up to 2.8GHz, 6x Arm Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- Memory: 12/16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256/512GB, UFS 3.1 internal storage
- OS: Android 13 with MIUI 14
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Back Camera: Triple camera setup
- Main Camera: 200MP with Samsung HP3 sensor, OIS
- Ultra-Wide Camera: 8MP with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture.
- Macro Camera: 2MP with Omnivision OV2B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front Camera: 16MP with Omnivision OV16A1Q sensor
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Others: Infrared sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 5120mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging
Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
In China, the Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus’s price begins at CNY 1,999 for the base 12/256GB variant. We expect the Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus price in Nepal to begin from NPR 43,999.
Redmi Note 13 Pro+
Price in China (Official)
Price in Nepal (Expected)
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Redmi Note 12 Pro+.