Samsung’s take on a big notch-less & hole-less display with the Samsung Galaxy A80, was a bit different, to say the least. But this upper mid-ranger phone packs a lot more than just a clear screen to get tech enthusiasts excited. That is obviously why this particular phone has got me, as well as most of the Nepalese smartphone enthusiasts, head over heels to get their hands on this phone.
But, the wait is finally over. The device is already up for the purchase. So, if you want to be first of the lot to boast a phone with a flipping-rotating camera, you should certainly visit the online and offline stores before the stocks are over.
Samsung Galaxy A80 is, truly, bezel-less, has no notches, no punch holes. It’s just a big clean screen. Certainly, the type of phone that almost every smartphone lover wants to have in their pocket. To achieve the bezel-less characteristic, Samsung Galaxy A80 uses a camera that flips around, so basically, we’re looking at a rear camera, that’s also your front camera. So, it does take some pretty sweet selfies.
But besides that, the Galaxy A80 also has other many tricks up its sleeve. A powerful processor, plenty of RAM, a big battery with Fast Charging, and many others.
Also Read: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A80 Specifications:
- Design: Glass body front and back, Aluminum frame
- Display: 6.7″ Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Triple, 48 MP primary lens with f/2.0 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 3D TOF sensor
- Front Camera: Rotating rear camera (48 MP primary lens with f/2.0 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture + 3D TOF sensor)
- Processor: Octa-core 8 nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB on board, non-expandable
- Battery: 3700 mAh, 25-W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Price: €649 ($730)
- Price in Nepal: Rs.79,990 (Offer Price: Rs. 76,800)