The excitement is real!! The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is here in Nepal, too! When it comes to bringing the latest and the best in Nepal, Samsung does quite a job. The Galaxy Note 9 launched shortly in international markets, and it’s already available for pre-booking as of today.
Prebooking Offer | Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The phone has two storage options at 6 GB / 128 GB and 8 GB / 512 GB, but in Nepal, we’ll only have the 128 GB variant. The price is Rs. 109900 and as a pre-book offer, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Free HDMI Adapter and Leather Wallet Cover OR Add Rs.10,000 and get Free HDMI Adapter and a 24-inch curved Samsung monitor.
- Breakage insurance for a year from Sikhar Insurance.
- 18000 MB free Ncell data (2000 MB data for 9 months)
- Galaxy Gifts on Turkish Airlines, KGH property, Labels, Ace Travels, Vayodha Hospitals
- Pre-bookers will also get chance to win through lucky draw:
- Business class Round trip ticket by Turkish Airlines
- Night stay for a couple on BB BASIS AT KGH Pokhara
- Rs.10,000 worth package from Let me in for 2 winners
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro for 2 winners.
You can pre-booking the Galaxy Note 9 via note9prebooking.com and it can be bought from the offline channel starting August 31, 2018.
In Nepal, you can get the Galaxy Note 9 in three different colors: Metallic Copper, Ocean Blue and Midnight Black! If I were you, I’d go for the copper one, but the blue one seems to appeal to many.
The Galaxy Note 9 features a large 6.4″ Super AMOLED Quad-HD+ display on a premium looking glass and metal body. The phones is built really well, with nicely curved edges and sturdy grip. Aesthetically and a visually pleasing form factor. The fingerprint sensor is at the right place, and it gets the same Dual Camera setup of the Galaxy S9+ – two 12 MP sensors with OIS and variable apertures.
The improvement is the AI-enabled cameras, which Samsung calls Scene Optimization. This detects elements in a scene like flowers or sky and enhances the brightness, color saturation and sharpness. Let’s see how this competes against Huawei’s AI cameras. But there’s also the Flaw Detection feature. This notifies you immediately if there is a problem in the background or some kind of blurs while taking pictures. So, you don’t have to worry about bad pictures now, do you?
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs the Exynos 9810 chip with 6 GB and 8 GB RAM options. That is quite the power, isn’t it? Also, Samsung has embedded liquid-cooling on the device to boost gaming performance and minimize thermal throttling while playing high-end games. And with a beefy 4000 mAh battery, this thing is sure to last you a full day!
The S-Pen is one of the most exciting things about this phone and this takes Samsung’s stylus game to a new level. You can even use it as a remote control to do things with your S-Pen. By default, it’s programmed for your camera, but it can be programmed for other things too! In addition, the Samsung Dex is now embedded in the phone itself. So, you no longer need a Dex pad dock. Simply, plug in an external display into the phone with an HDMI adapter, and get the desktop experience.
Specs Overview | Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Display: 6.4″ Super AMOLED Quad HD+ (1440 x 2960)
- Main camera: Dual camera setup 2 x 12 MP cameras with variable aperture and OIS
- Front camera: 8 MP selfie camera with f/1.7 aperture
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 9810 processor
- RAM: 6 GB RAM and 8 GB RAM options
- Storage: 128 GB and 512 GB option expandable with microSD
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery
- S-pen with remote control feature
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,09,900
What do you think guys? Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 exciting enough for you? Do let us know.