With the launch of Samsung’s newest and expensive Galaxy S20 variants, it’s a great time to find deals on the older flagships. And that’s exactly what Samsung is offering at the moment with the Galaxy Note 9. Retailing at Rs. 95,599, the brand new Note 9 is available for Rs. 69,999. That’s Rs. 25,600 off and one of the best deals we’ve seen in a while.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Overview
Although it’s almost 2 years old, the Galaxy Note 9 is nowhere near being an obsolete phone. It features a 6.4-inch QHD+ Infinity SAMOLED display, which is still one of the best displays in the market. You get a boxy design with a premium glass back and metal frames.
It is powered by the Exynos 9810, which is still fast and can compete against today’s premium mid-range phones with Snapdragon 730G. Furthermore, it also features a liquid cooling on the device that boosts the gaming performance with less throttling going on while playing high-end games like Fortnite or PuBG for long sessions.
In terms of camera, the 12MP primary snapper has a variable aperture of f/1.5 and f/2.4. The secondary lens is a telephoto 2X zoom lens. Both the lens has optical image stabilization and dual-pixel phase-detect autofocus for faster focus and stabilized sake free photos and videos. However, it doesn’t feature an ultra-wide-angle lens, which is common even on midrange phones of 2020.
Now the focus of the Note series: the Spen here is Bluetooth enabled and acts as a remote controller. You can take a selfie, click photos, control presentation with the Spen — all thanks to always-connected low energy Bluetooth.
There’s also this DeX software which I find very interesting. You also no longer need DeX paddock and can use a Note 9 as a PC by simply plugging an external display into the phone with an HDMI adapter.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specs highlights:
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm; Weight: 201g
- Display: 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 516ppi, HDR10 compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Back Camera: 12MP primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP autofocus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens, f/1.7 aperture
- IP certification: Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Audio: Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Battery: 4000mAh with quick charging 2.0 on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in Nepal: Rs. 109900
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in Nepal [Updated]
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is now available in Nepal for a price of Rs. 69,999. This price is for the 6GB RAM, 128GB storage variant.
|Model Name||Old Price||New Price in Nepal|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9||Rs. 95,599||Rs. 69,999|
Watch our full review of Galaxy Note 9 here: