Looking for a big screen with dual sim and a Quad core processor?? This might be your next smartphone as it is available in Nepalese market at the moment. This mid-range smartphone is priced around NRP 27000 and promises some outstanding features.
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen: 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels with 220 ppi
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7(MTK 6589)
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544
- Memory: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB internal memory; External memory card slot
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED flash & Exmor R for mobile image sensor; VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS,USB 2.0
- Battery: Li-Ion 2400 mAh non-replaceable battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Built-in LED strip provides a breathing light and notification light.
- Big screen
- Better Battery life
- Dual SIM
- Low internal memory
- MediaTek MT6589 chipset is not ideal for heavy games
The sony Xperia C offers a big 5 inch screen with a less pixel density of 220ppi. It is powered with a MediaTek chipset MT6589 with a Cortex A7 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz which might not be ideal for high end games. It has a very good 8 MP camera and a powerful 2400mAh battery. Sony Xperia C is indeed a mid-range smartphone, but there are other option to look at at the same price category. Motorola Moto G, Huawei Ascend G700, etc are other choices you can find. So, make sure you do a bit of research before buying or feel free to ask us.