Along with the Mi A2, Xiaomi also announced the Mi A2 in the ‘Global launch event’ in Spain. Both the devices, like the Mi A1 run on Android One. The Mi A2 Lite is the cheaper and smaller variant of the Mi A2 that comes with a notched 5.84-inch display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Similarly, the insides are handled by the powerful Snapdragon 625 processor. Likewise, you get a massive 4,000 mAh battery in this device.
When looked at the Mi A2, you will certainly feel the downgrade in the Mi A2 Lite in the performance, the cameras, build quality and charging port. This is quite a tradeoff when looked into the price it is being offered for. What the Mi A2 Lite has better than the Mi A2 is the battery capacity as this one offers 4,000mAh and the A2 has 3,010.
The Mi A2 Lite will be available in 5 color variants, namely, Black, Blue, and Gold (Globally) and Rose Gold and Red (For China only).
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5.84 inches IPS LCD FHD display with 19:9 aspect ratio, 16M colors
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1; Android One
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex- A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- ROM: 32/64 GB
- Selfie camera: Single 5 MP f/2.0
- Rear camera: Dual 12 MP f/2.2 camera + 5 MP f/2.2 depth sensor with LED flash
- Video:1080p@30/60fps, Gyro-EIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, proximity, and compass
- SIM: Dual SIM, Nano SIM Dual standby
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Price & Availability
The Xiaomi Mi A2 and A2 Lite have been launched Globally in Spain and according to Xiaomi officials, the devices will be launched in Nepal soon. The Xiaomi Mi A1 was a huge success but there wasn’t a lighter version but the Mi A2 has arrived with a lighter version which seems very interesting.
|Mi A2 Lite Versions||International Price|
|3GB RAM + 32GB ROM||179 euros|
|4GB RAM + 64GB ROM||229 euros|
Watch the Mi A1 review here: