Xiaomi entered the laptop market last year with the Mi Notebook Air that resembled a lot like Apple’s MacBook air. This year, Xiaomi is stepping up its game by launching the Mi Notebook Pro that aims to compete with the higher end MacBook Pro.
The all new Mi Notebook Pro features a 15.6-inch full HD glossy display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 82% screen to body ratio and 72% NTSC color gamut. It comes with the latest 8th Gen processor which is reportedly 40% faster than the 7th gen. For GPU, you get the latest Nvidia’s Geforce MX 150 which goes head to head with last year’s high-end GPU’s like GTX960M and GTX950M.
There’s up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM (2400MHz) and upto 1TB of M.2 SATA SSD storage. You get a full sized backlit keyboard and a precision trackpad with multi gesture control. The all metal body comes with a port selection like USB type C (2), USB 3.0 (2), HDMI, SD card reader, and 3.5mm headphone jack. The 60Wh battery promises 9 hours of video playback. It supports fast charging with 50% charge within 35 minutes. Other features include a fingerprint sensor, dual antenna WiFi ac, and a dual fan setup.
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro comes in 3 variants. It is expected to launch in Nepal before the end of 2017.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Specifications & Price:
- 15.6-inch full HD IPS (1080 X 1920 pixels)
- Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 8th-gen Intel i7-8550U/ i5-8250U (4 core/4 thread for i5 & 4 core/ 8 thread for i7)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 memory
- 8/16GB DDR4 dual-channel memory
- 256G PCIe SSD
- fingerprint to unlock
- Windows 10
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- Dual Antenna WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6mm x 15.9mm
- Weight: 1.95kg
- Harman Infinity customized speakers
- 60Wh battery
- i5/8GB/256GB Price: CYN 5559 (Rs.86,720 approx)
- i7/8GB/256GB Price: CYN 6399 (Rs. 99,824 approx)
- i7/16GB/256GB Price: CYN 6999 (Rs.109,184 approx)