Redmi Note 4 is one of the best mid-range phones if you are looking for something powerful. No wonder it is one of the best selling phones from Xiaomi in Nepal. The Note 4 has spent almost a year in the Nepali market and it’s time for a Price Drop! Both the 32GB and 64GB variant are viable for the price drop.
If you have been searching for a capable phone on a budget in which you can game on, then it doesn’t get better than the Redmi Note 4. The Snapdragon 625 processor it houses coupled with 3/4GB of RAM is enough to crush through any modern high-end games. Adding credits to its gaming perks is the massive 4100mAh battery. The battery backup is insane with almost 1 and a half day on normal usage and around 6 hours on heavy usage.
Read more: Redmi Note 4 Full Review
The phone is a premium breed with a unibody metal construct. The 5.5-inch Full HD display is a quality unit to enjoy high-end games, and movies with good colors and viewing angles. The phone has received the MIUI 9 update which makes the user experience of this phone better than ever.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD display @401 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with MIUI 9
- Dual-SIM (Micro SIM + Nano-SIM)
- 3GB/4 GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear camera: 13MP with f/2.0, PDAF, Dual-LED (Dual-tone) Flash, 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: 5MP with f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, A-GPS, USB OTG, IR Port
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- Price (3GB/32GB): 16,999 at checkout; use coupon code “daraznote500” for Rs. 500 off
- Price (4GB/64GB): 18,999 at checkout; use coupon code “daraznote500” for Rs. 500 off
The 32GB model with 3GB RAM was previously priced at Rs.24,999 which is now available for Rs.16,999. Likewise, the 64GB/4GB RAM model priced at Rs.28,499 is now priced at Rs.18,999. Even with the price drop, you get all the Mi benefits of Free Insurance.