Zeblaze made quite a name for themselves by launching the cheapest smartwatches with Bluetooth calling features. Now they have launched two new smartwatches in the Nepali market — BTALK 3 and GTR 3 Pro! Here in this article, we will be discussing the Zeblaze BTALK 3 in detail, its price in Nepal, specifications, and more!
Zeblaze BTALK 3 Overview
Design and Display
The Zeblaze BTALK 3 comes with a classic sleek design and features a high-strength metal unibody. The watch measures 44.50 x 44.50 x 12.30 mm in dimensions and weighs 56 grams with the strap. It goes with a fluoroelastomer (rubber) strap and comes in two colours: Starlight Silver, and Midnight Black.
In terms of display, the watch features an IPS colour display with a 1.39” diameter. It boasts a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels. Furthermore, features a “Classic Navigation Crown” around the display and boasts an IP68 rating.
The ZeBlaze BTALK 3 offers you a plethora of choices. It has over 300 watch faces to choose from and fit your style. It also offers you the choice to upload images as watch faces as added customisation. On the health side of things, it offers you over 100 sports modes. At the same time, you also get various health and sleep-tracking features. Meanwhile, it also offers menstrual cycle tracking, which is a valuable addition for the ladies.
Interestingly, the ZeBlaze BTALK 3 offers you “The Ultimate Personal Assistant”. Here, you get a Bluetooth calling feature and offline voice assistant despite its affordable price point. In addition to these features, it also displays calls, text, Gmail, and app notifications. Lastly, it also allows you to play games like Young Bird, 2048, Thunder, and Hamster, if you ever find yourself in need of some entertainment.
- You may also like:
Battery and the rest
In terms of battery, the Zeblaze BTALK 3 comes with a 230 mAh battery cell and can give you 14 days of typical usage. The number, however, drops to 7 days with heavy usage. And it further drops to just 325 minutes of usage with continuous voice calling. Finally, this watch is capable of giving you a maximum of 20 days of usage with “Battery Saver Mode” turned on.
Additionally, this watch comes with Bluetooth v5.2 for wireless connectivity with the phone. Specifically, it comes with the BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology. It is compatible with devices running on Android 4.4 or iOS 8.0 and above.
Zeblaze BTALK 3 Specifications
- Design: Circular
- Materials: High-strength metal unibody, Fluoroelastomer (rubber) straps
- Dimensions: 44.50 mm x 44.50 mm x 12.30 mm
- Weight: 56 grams, 39 grams (without straps)
- Display: 1.39″ IPS Panel
- Resoultion: 360 x 360 pixels
- Durability: IP68 dust and water resistance
- Sensors: Wrist heart rate monitor, pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor, Proximity sensor, accelerometer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2 (BLE)
- Battery: 230 mAh Lithium Polymer, Up to 20 days (Battery Saver Mode)
- Charging: 1.5 hours, charging cable in the box
- Features: 300+ watch faces, 100+ sports modes, Bluetooth phone call, offline voice assistant, smart notifications, health tracking, menstrual cycle tracking
- Compatibility: Android 4.4+ or iOS 8.0+
- Colour: Starlight Silver, and Midnight Black
Zeblaze BTALK 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
You can purchase this smartwatch right now from our affiliate partner — Hukut Store! The Zeblaze BTALK 3 price in Nepal is set at NPR 4,500, however, you can get it at a launch price of just NPR 3,990. Furthermore, the first 50 customers can get the watch at an additional discounted price of NPR 3,490!
|Zeblaze Smartwatch||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|BTALK 3||Hukut Store|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic