Zeblaze has been introducing affordable smartwatches with packed with features in the Nepali market for quite some time. Now they have launched two more of such offerings — BTALK 3 and GTR 3 Pro! Here in this article, we will be discussing the Zeblaze GTR 3 Pro in detail, its price in Nepal, specifications, and more!
Zeblaze GTR Pro 3 Overview
Design and Display
The Zeblaze GTR Pro 3 comes with a “Premium Artistic” design and features a case with drilling carbon coating. Additionally, the watch bezels are hand-polished 316L stainless steel frame. It measures 45.00 x 45.00 x 10.70 mm in dimensions and weighs 46.50 grams with the strap. You get a liquid silicone strap that comes in three colours: Starlight Silver, Midnight Black, and Champagne Gold.
In terms of display, the watch comes with a curved bezel-less design and features a UHD AMOLED display with a 1.43” diameter. It boasts a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels as well as a pixel density of 326 PPI. Furthermore, the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and is capable of achieving peak brightness of 1,000 nits. Finally, the watch boasts an IP68 dust and water resistance along with an AOD feature.
Performance and Features
Powering the ZeBlaze GTR 3 Pro is a Realtek 8763EW chipset and offers all the good things the BTALK 3 offers. This includes 300+ watch faces, a choice to upload images as a watch face, 100+ professional workout modes, health tracking, and sleep-tracking features. Meanwhile, the company has remained silent regarding the menstrual cycle tracking feature.
Unsurprisingly, the ZeBlaze GTR 3 Pro also offers you with Hi-Fi Bluetooth calling feature and offline voice assistant. In addition to these features, it also displays calls, text, Gmail, and smartphone app notifications. Lastly, you can access many more features with the FitCloudPro app.
Battery and the rest
In terms of battery, the Zeblaze GTR 3 Pro comes with a 260 mAh Lithium Polymer battery. The company is confident that this watch can give you 14 days of typical usage. However, with heavy usage, the battery life drops to 5 days and just 365 minutes with continuous voice calling. The watch also offers a new “Battery Saver Mode” and takes about 90 minutes to fully charge.
For connectivity, it comes with Bluetooth 5.2 (BLE). It is compatible with devices running on Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above. Furthermore, the GTR Pro 3 also features a 3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope along with a wrist heart rate monitor and pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor.
- You may also like:
Zeblaze GTR 3 Pro Specifications
- Design: Premium and round
- Materials: Hand-polished 316L stainless steel frame, Drilling carbon coating case, Liquid silicone straps, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 45.00 mm x 45.00 mm x 10.70 mm
- Weight: 46.50 grams, 27.50 grams (without straps)
- Display: 1.43″ UHD AMOLED Panel, 326 PPI, 1000 nits peak brightness, AOD feature
- Resoultion: 466 x 466 pixels
- Chipset: Realtek 8763EW
- Durability: IP68 dust and water resistance
- Sensors: Wrist heart rate monitor, pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-axis gyroscope
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2 (BLE)
- Battery: 260 mAh Lithium Polymer, Up to 14 days (Typical usage)
- Charging: 1.5 hours, magnetic charging (in the box)
- Features: 300+ watch faces, 100+ professional workout modes, Hi-Fi Bluetooth phone call, offline voice assistant, smart notifications, health and sleep tracking
- Compatibility: Android 5.0+ or iOS 10.0+
- Companion App: FitCloudPro (Android | iOS)
- Colour: Starlight Silver, Midnight Black, and Champagne Gold
Zeblaze GTR 3 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
This smartwatch is available for you to purchase from our affiliate partner — Hukut Store! The Zeblaze GTR 3 Pro price in Nepal is set at NPR 5,500, however, you can get it at a launch price of just NPR 4,990. Furthermore, the first 50 customers can get the watch at an additional discounted price of NPR 4,590!
|Zeblaze Smartwatch||Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|GTR 3 Pro||Hukut Store|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Redmi Watch 3 Active