Zeblaze has been gracing us with the most sought-after features in a smartwatch at an affordable price point. Recently, they have come with the Vibe 7 Lite which comes with the same attributes we love from the company. In this article, we will discuss the Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite, including its detailed specifications, expected price in Nepal, and so on.
Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite Overview:
Design and Display
The Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite comes in a rugged design that features a Zinc alloy casing and buttons. It measures 49 mm x 49 mm x 13 mm in dimensions and weighs just 47 and a half grams without the straps. Furthermore, it has passed 12 military-grade tests and offers durability of 3 ATM, and IP69K.
A 1.47-inch IPS panel greets us on the front with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, 326PPI, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Finally, the Zeblaze Vibe 7 comes in four different colour options: Meteorite Black, Wild Green, Desert Grey, and Electric Orange.
Performance and Features
This smartwatch comes with the Realtek 8763EW chipset under the hood. It is the same SoC that was featured on the Zeblaze GTR 3 Pro as well. It comes with all the basic watch features like time, date, stopwatch, and so on. Meanwhile, you also get a wide range of watch face customisation.
Furthermore, it comes with 100+ workout modes while tracking your health vitals such as blood oxygen, heart rate, and menstrual cycle. And, most importantly it offers Bluetooth calling capability as well as a personal assistant.
- You may also like:
Battery and the rest
In terms of battery, it comes with a 280 mAh lithium polymer cell that can provide you with up to 14 days of general usage. The number jumps by an additional 11 days when the battery save mode is turned on. Additionally, the Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite can be fully charged in about 1.5 hours with the magnetic charger that’s included in the box.
In terms of wireless connectivity, it comes with Bluetooth v5.2 (BLE). It is compatible with devices running on Android 5.0, and iOS 10.0 or later versions. It also offers additional functionality through the FitCloudPro app.
Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite Specifications
- Design: Rugged design with circular dial
- Materials: Zinc alloy case and buttons, Corning Gorilla Glass, Liquid Silicone (rubber) straps
- Dimensions: 49.00 mm x 49.00 mm x 13.00 mm
- Weight: 66.50 grams, 47.50 grams (without straps)
- Display: 1.47″ IPS LCD panel, 326 PPI
- Resoultion: 360 x 360 pixels
- Durability: Passed 12 military-grade tests, 3 ATM, IP69K-rated
- Sensors: Wrist heart rate monitor, pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2 (BLE)
- Battery: 280 mAh Lithium Polymer, Up to 25 days (Battery Saver Mode)
- Charging: 1.5 hours, charging cable in the box
- Features: 300+ watch faces, 100+ sports modes, Bluetooth phone call, personal assistant, smart notifications, vitals tracking, menstrual cycle tracking
- Compatibility: Android 5.0+ or iOS 10.0+
- Companion App: FitCloudPro (Android | iOS)
- Colour: Meteorite Black, Wild Green, Desert Grey, Electric Orange
Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite Price in Nepal and Availability
The Zeblaze Vibe 7 Lite price in Nepal is set at NPR 4,499. However, you can get it at NPR 4,190 as a launch price offer from Hukut Store and Daraz.
|Price in Nepal (Official)||Availability|
|Vibe 7 Lite||NPR
- Meanwhile, check out our Google Pixel 8 review.