ZTE’s nubia sub-brand has unveiled a new smartphone, the Nubia Z17 mini. Marketed by football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, the phone comes with a much talked dual camera setup and a whopping 6GB of RAM.
The nubia Z17 mini comes with a 5.2-inch 1080P IPS LCD touchscreen, 13 MP monochrome + 13 MP RGB dual rear camera setup and a 16 MP front-facing camera for a selfie-centric audience.
Powering the phone is either Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 653 SoC, aided by either 4GB or 6GB of RAM. There is 64GB of expandable storage and both the variant runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0. All this is fueled by a 2950mAh battery.
Full Specs of ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini:
- 5.2-inch LTPS FULL HD display with 2.5D curved glass (424ppi), 1500:1 contrast, 85% NTSC color gamut.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Nubia UI 4.0
- Octa-core Snapdragon 652 / 653 System on a Chip
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 ROM; microSD upto 200GB
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM slots (micro + nano / microSD), VOLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC.
- Dual 13MP Monochrome + 13MP RGB snappers, Sony IMX258 Sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, Sapphire protection lens, OIS and 4K video recording.
- Rear Mounted Fingerprint scanner
- 16MP selfie camera with 80-degree wide angle lens, 5P lens, and F/2.0 Aperture.
- 2950 mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
The ZTE Nubia Z17 mini will go on sale in China from April 12th, 2017. The 4GB RAM with Snapdragon 652 SoC will cost $246 (Approx. Rs. 25,500) and 6GB RAM with Snapdragon 653 SoC will cost $289 (Approx. Rs. 30,000). It will be available in Black, Gold and Red color options. There is no word on international availability.