At the ongoing IFA 2022 event, Amazfit unveiled its fourth generation of GTR and GTS smartwatches. The brand’s premium offerings include an improved version of Zepp OS as well as essential health tracking features. So, let’s go over the specifications, features, and availability of the Amazfit GTR 4 and GTS 4, as well as their expected price in Nepal.
Amazfit GTR 4, GTS 4 Overview:
In terms of design, the GTR 4 is, as expected, a round smartwatch with a 1.43-inch screen. The GTS 3, on the other hand, is a squarish wearable and has a 1.75″ display. Both are AMOLED panels with tempered glass and anti-finger coating. In addition, the GTR 4’s bezel is anti-glare.
Furthermore, the GTR 4 includes over 200 watch faces. The GTS 4 has a bit fewer watch face options, with 150+ available. Nonetheless, they both feature matching AOD displays with 30 animated and 4 interactive watch faces.
- Amazfit Smartwatch, Fitness Band Price in Nepal [Updated]
- Amazfit Bip 3/3 Pro Review: Not The Upgrades You Were Hoping For
- Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Review: No Frills Fitness Tracker
Amazfit’s new smartwatches feature new and improved 4PD BioTracker 4.0 PPG optical sensors. Similarly, because of the thin 0.4mm glass base, the wearables now collect 33% more data than previous generations.
Furthermore, the improved heart rate tracking algorithm is said to reduce signal interference caused by arm movement during exercise. The watches also have dual-band GPS and six global positioning systems for more precise and accurate route tracking.
It supports 150 sports modes, with 25 strength training movements and 8 sports movements recognized automatically. There’s also a new Golf Swing mode and an advanced ‘Track Run mode.’
The watch runs on the new and improved Zepp OS 2.0 and comes pre-loaded with Amzfit apps. It also works with third-party apps from the Mini App ecosystem.
Moreover, since both the GTS 4 and GTR 4 have a speaker and microphone setup, you can answer and receive calls directly from the smartwatch. Remember, the Bluetooth calling feature was not available on GTR 3 or the GTS 3. Aside from that, these smartwatches can track all of your regular health data, such as sleep, SpO2, and stress.
Rest of the specs
The GTR 4’s battery life is rated to last up to 7 days in heavy use and up to 14 days in normal use. The GTS 4 is claimed to last 4 to 8 days in heavy and normal use, respectively. There is 2.4GHz and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity support.
Amazfit GTR 4, GTS 4 Specifications:
- Body: Aluminum body
- GTR 4: 46 x 46 x 10.6mm, 34 grams
- GTS 3: 42.7 x 36.5 x 9.9mm, 27 grams
- GTR 4: 1.43″ AMOLED, Always-on Display (AoD), 466 x 466 pixels, 326PPI
- GTS 4: 1.75″ AMOLED, Always-on Display (AoD), 390 x 450 pixels, 341PPI
- GTR 4: Tempered glass, anti-fingerprint coating, anti-glare bezel
- GTS 4: Tempered glass, anti-fingerprint coating
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 & BLE, 2.4GHz WiFi
- Audio: Speaker, Microphone
- GTR 4: 475mAh, up to 14 days (typical usage)
- GTS 4: 300mAh, up to 8 days (typical usage)
- Companion App: Zepp App (Android | iOS)
- Water Resistant: 5ATM (up to 50m)
- Sensors: BioTracker 4 PPG optical sensor, Geomagnetic, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Barometric Altimeter, GPS (Dual-band & 6 satellite positioning systems)
- Health Tracking: 24/7 hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2, Sleep tracking, Stress monitoring, PAI assessment
- Sports Modes: 150 total (25 strength training & 8 sports movements smart recognition
Amazfit GTR 4, GTS 4 Price in Nepal and Availability
As for the pricing, both the GTR 4 and GTS 4 retails at USD 199.99 and are available for purchase from mid-September. We expect the price of Amazfit GTR 4 and GTS 4 to be NPR 30,000, if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Smartwatch Model||Price (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Amazfit GTS 3||USD 199.99||NPR 30,000|
|Amazfit GTR 3|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Amazfit GTS 3 / GTR 3.