There is a new entry in the Amazfit lineup of smartwatches. Dubbed as the Amazfit Pop Pro, this smartwatch is one of the cheapest from the company. So, let’s take a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Amazfit Pop Pro in Nepal.
Amazfit Pop Pro Overview:
As the name suggests, Amazfit Pop Pro is based on the Amazfit Pop that was launched earlier this year. The Pro feature here is the inclusion of an integrated GPU sensor. Thus, the Amazfit Pop Pro won’t solely rely on your smartphone’s GPS for location tracking. The Pro version also supports voice assistant. Other than that, there is no difference between the two models.
It comes with a 1.43-inch HD color display with a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. The watch has a square display with a physical knob on the right side. It weighs around 31 grams and is water-resistant up to 50m. The watch comes with 50 watch faces but users can also install third-party watch faces.
Amazfit Pop Pro comes with 24 hours of heart monitoring, blood oxygen saturation detection, sleep monitoring, PAI system, stress monitoring, and menstrual cycle tracking. It also supports 60+ sports mode.
Amazfit Pop Pro Specifications:
- Body: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm; 31 grams; Polycarbonate
- Display: 1.43-inches Color TFT screen
- Resolution: 320 x 302 pixels
- Battery: 230mAh; Full charge under 2 hours
- Water Resistance Level: 5 ATM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Biotracker PPG optical heart rate, tri-axis accelerometer, in-built GPS
- Sports Mode: 60+
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 above
- ZTE announces budget smartwatch with up to 21 days of battery life
- Redmi Watch launched in China at an eye-catching price
- Realme Watch S with a round display goes official
Amazfit Pop Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Amazfit Pop Pro is now available in China where its price is 399 Yuan. We expect the price of Amazfit Pop Pro in Nepal to be around NPR 9,500 when they launch here.
|Smartwatch Model||Price (China)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Amazfit Pop Pro||349 Yuan||NPR 9,500|
- Check out our review of the Realme Watch.