You can now grab the Gionee Elife S7 for Rs. 26,699 in Nepal. The phone was originally priced at Rs. 37,999 and is a very good offering. The quantities of the Elife S7 in this offer are limited so you may want to hurry up if you are interested.
Gionee Elife S7 is one of the thinnest smartphones that you can buy right now in Nepali market. It measures only 5.5mm in thickness and has a premium build thanks to aviation-grade alloy and a stainless steel sheet with nano-molding plastic. It’s uni-body design consists of Gorilla glass 3 on the front and rear.
In terms of display, Elife S7 sports a 5.2” AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6752 chipset which is made up of a 64-bit processor with eight 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 cores and Mali-T760 GPU with 2GB of RAM. The 2,750mAh battery of the Gionee Elife S7 is aided by a number of power-saving features based on its research. It is a dual sim phone with 4G LTE capability.
On the software front, Gionee Elife S7 is the first phone to come with new Amigo 3.0 user interface that is based on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. The phone comes with a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera.
Gionee Elife S7 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Amigo 3.0 (based on Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Dimensions: 139.8×67.4×5.5mm; Weight: 126g
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- 2750mAh built-in battery