Both the One Plus 3 and One Plus 3T would still be a good buy, despite its successor One Plus 5 being launched a few days ago. I would personally go for the One Plus 3 since the difference between 3 & 3T is not huge.
Handset Highlights of One Plus 3 & 3T:
- 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor (One Plus 3)
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor (One Plus 3T)
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS 3.1 (upgradable to Nougat 7.1)
- Dual nano SIM slots
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera (One Plus 3)
- 16MP front-facing camera (One Plus 3T)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery (One Plus 3); 3300mAh battery (One Plus 3T) with Fast charging
Online e-commerce giants Kaymu is also organizing mobile week sale starting July 3 where they are all set to launch the One Plus 5 smartphone for Rs. 59,999. The company is also rumored to offer One Plus 3 at Rs. 37,000.