With new smartphones getting announced every week or so, the Xiaomi mi3 surely is getting out-dated, but don’t let you think it can’t compete with recently launched phones. The Xiaomi mi3 is more than a year old phone, but it is still more than capable of providing a solid Android experience. Hotdealsnepal.com, one of the emerging eCommerse site here in Nepal, is offering up a new Xiaomi Mi3 for Rs.24,999 with free delivery.
If you are not aware of the Xiaomi mi3, it is one of the best phones to buy at this price point. It is powered by a Snapdragon 800 SoC with 2GB of RAM, has a 5 inch 1080p display, 16GB storage, a 3050 mAh battery and runs Android KitKat 4.4.2—although a Lollipop update should not be far away. It has a 13MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera. For Rs.25,000, you will certainly won’t get a handset with these kinds of specs and performance, despite the device being more than a year old.
Xiaomi Mi3 Specs:
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8274AB processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of storage, non-expandable
- 5-inch full HD IPS display, 1080 x 1920 resolution
- 13-megapixel camera with autofocus, dual LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, USB OTG, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3G, HSDPA
- 144 x 73.6 x 8.1 mm
- 3050mAh li-ion battery (non-removable)
|Best phone to buy at Rs.25,000||Lacks a microSD card slot|
|Full HD screen||No 2 SIM slot|
|Reliable Performance||No authorised service centres|