Dizo, a brand under the Realme TechLife ecosystem, has unveiled its first range of products in Nepal, including a couple of TWS earbuds. Here, we will be discussing the key specs, features, official price of the Dizo GoPods and GoPods D in Nepal.
Dizo GoPods D Overview:
GoPods D has a compact and trendy design. These earbuds have a radial metallic texture and weigh just 4.1 grams each. The charging case along with the earbuds weighs 39 grams. Furthermore, it has an IPX4 rating for dust and sweat resistance as well. The buds are available in two color options – Black and White.
- Also Read:
In terms of audio, GoPods D features a 10mm large bass boost driver and a Peek+TPU polymer composite diaphragm for a rich listening experience. It offers up to 5 hours of battery life on a single charge, while with the case, you can enjoy up to 20 hours of playback time. Also, Dizo says that 10 minutes of charge is enough to offer 120 minutes of music playback.
Furthermore, the buds include a Game Mode that delivers 110ms of super-low latency. The company has also introduced the Bass Boost+ algorithm for improved tuning and clarity for low frequency. It embeds Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) for minimized background noise reduction under phone calls as well.
Rest of the specs
For connectivity, Dizo GoPods D utilizes Bluetooth v5.0. Similarly, with instant connection technology, these earbuds pair with your smartphone as soon as you remove them from the case. Additionally, you can use the Realme Link app to configure its controls.
Here, the touch control options include double, triple tap, and a long press. A double-tap on either earpiece will play/pause music or accept/end a call. Similarly, a triple tap on either bud will play the next song in queue.
Now, if all that sounded a little too familiar, then you’re not alone. GoPods D is almost identical to the global variant of Realme Buds Q2. The only major difference here is that it swaps Buds Q2’s 88ms low latency mode for 110ms instead.
Dizo GoPods D Specifications:
- Weight: 4.1g (buds) / 39g (with case)
- Sound Driver: 10mm Peek+TPU polymer composite diaphragm
- Battery: 5 hours (earbuds), 20 hours (with case)
- Charging: Via Micro USB port
- Water Resistance: IPX4 certification
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Control: Touch (customizable)
- Noise Cancellation: No (ENC for phone calls only)
- Color Options: Black, White
- Companion App: Realme Link (Android | iOS)
- Other Features: Game mode (110ms low-latency)
Dizo GoPods Overview:
Dizo GoPods is a more premium offering than the GoPods D. It comes in an elliptical-shaped charging case. Upfront, you can notice the Dizo branding and the LED light that accompanies it. As for the earbuds, they have a stem design with silicone ear tips. Only the Smoky Gray variant is available in Nepal right now.
Inside, Dizo has included a 10mm Bass Boost Driver with a Diamond-like Carbon coating. In addition, there is Dizo’s Bass Boost+ algorithm to amplify bass. Dizo GoPods packs a custom R2 chip that allows it to have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, and a dedicated game mode.
Dizo GoPods Specifications:
- Weight: 4.1 grams (each earbud)
- Sound driver: 10mm Diamond-like Carbon (DLC)
- Audio codecs: AAC, SBC
- Noise cancellation: Yes (ANC up to 25dB), Dual-mic ENC
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.2, 10mm effective range
- Water resistance: Yes, IPX5 waterproof (earbuds only)
- Battery life:
- Earbuds: Up to 4 hours (50% volume, ANC on)
- With case: Up to 22.5 hours (50% volume, ANC on)
- Charging time: 1 hour (earbuds), 2 hours (case + earbuds)
- Companion app: Realme Link (Android | iOS)
Dizo GoPods, GoPods D Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of Dizo GoPods D in Nepal is NPR 2,899 while the Dizo GoPods costs NPR 6,069. You can buy them from Dizo’s official store on Daraz.
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme Buds Air 2 Neo.