Teletalk Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Gionee smartphones in Nepal, has officially launched the scaled down variant of Marathon M5 max — the M5 mini. Retailed at Rs. 16,999, it is obvious that the M5 mini specs trail the M5 Plus in nearly every category.
There is 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded via Micro SD card up toa 128GB. The Gionee M5 mini connectivity options include Dual SIM with 3G GSM HSPA+ networks , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG, and Wi-Fi b/g/n. Like other Marathon series, the highlight of the M5 mini is its big capacity smartphone. It houses a 4000mAh Lithium Polymer battery with support for fast charging.
Gionee Marathon M5 mini Handset Highlights:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 32-bit processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 9.6mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery (rated to provide 14 days of standby time and 18 hours of talk time)
The Gionee Marathon M5 mini is available in Golden color option and can be purchased through Gionee’s retail stores all across the country. Looking at the specs, the Gionee marathon M5 mini goes head to head with similarly priced Huawei Y6 pro.