We have always strived to provide latest news and events in the field of technology, and also provided reviews and guides about different gadgets and apps all along. In this long journey of Gadgetbyte Nepal, all the successes and achievements we have achieved so far is because of the untiring support of our followers. We have always valued this support and tried to gift all of you with a token of love in the name of giveaways. We will forever be indebted to our followers and the efforts they put forward, which let us grow. And continuing the tradition, we are back with yet another grand giveaway.
The prize for the grand giveaway this time is the Samsung Galaxy J2 2018. It offers you 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. Powering the device is an entry-level Snapdragon 425 chipset. Like, most of Samsung’s offerings, this device too flaunts a Super AMOLED display. Similarly, the device has a major focus on two things that are very popular in today’s time, social media and online shopping. What this feature does is, it saves all the data from social media to an external memory card for better performance of your device. Likewise, this phone also has a feature where one can click pictures of your desired products and look for them online using visual search.
Rules for the Grand Giveaway
- It’s simple!! You will have to enter in the Gleam contest from the link given below.
- You can enter into the contest by logging in with your e-mail account, Facebook account, Instagram account or your Twitter account.
- Then, you will have to follow the steps given.
- Finally, sit back and wait for the results and test your luck
You can enter for the giveaway here:
Terms and Condition of the Giveaway
- Only Nepali followers will be eligible for the giveaway
- Winner will be announced on July 2, 2018 (Monday) through the live video on our Instagram page.
More giveaways are coming soon. So please keep yourself updated about them along with the tech news and reviews. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Best of luck to you everyone.