TechStudio, the company behind brands like HiFuture, AQFiT, Remax, and more in Nepal, has launched yet another smartwatch. The new HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2 is a budget smartwatch with a modern design and a large display, whereas it also supports Bluetooth calling feature. In this post, we’ll be discussing the features, specifications, availability, and official price in Nepal of the HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2.
HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2 Overview:
This smartwatch draws a lot of inspiration from the Apple Watch Series. Its squarish case is made of aerospace-grade aluminum for greater durability. And it is also IP68 certified, so you don’t need to worry about dust or water damage here. You’ll find a button on the right frame that can take you to the homescreen or open up the app menu. HiFuture has used a silicon strap here, so it shouldn’t result in any sort of skin irritation issue either. The FutureFit Ultra2 is available in a couple of fun color options as well, including black, pink, and blue.
Coming to the display, this smartwatch boasts a large 1.85″ TFT LCD screen. And thanks to such a big display, everything from navigating through the UI to dialing a number for a call should be quite easy here. Talking about phone calls, the FutureFit Ultra2 is loaded with a dialer app right in the watch; whereas you can also check the call history or saved contacts here.
You might also be interested in:
- Apple’s most rugged smartwatch—the Watch Ultra—is here in Nepal
- Amazfit GTR 4 and GTS 4 flagship smartwatches now available in Nepal
- Amazfit T-Rex 2 rugged smartwatch finally launched in Nepal
In terms of health monitoring, this smartwatch comes with HiFuture’s “Healthy Living Management” suite of features. This includes everything from all-day heart rate, to stress, and sleep monitoring. It can even track your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels.
As for fitness tracking, the watch supports 24 workouts in total. When it comes to battery, the FutureFit Ultra2 packs a 300mAh cell inside. And according to HiFuture, you can expect 7 days of endurance with Bluetooth calling, smart notifications, and all the health tracking features turned on. On the other hand, its standby time is rated at 25 days.
HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2 Specifications:
- Design: Aerospace-grade aluminum case, Silicon strap
- Durability: IP68 dust/water resistance
- Color Options: Black, Pink, Blue
- Display: 1.85-inches TFT LCD, 240 x 280 pixels
- Built-in GPS: No
- Bluetooth Calling: Yes (built-in microphone, speaker)
- Workout Modes: 24 sports modes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2 (Android 4.4 or later, iOS 8.0 or later)
- Battery: 300mAh cell (Up to 7 days under typical usage, 25 days standby)
- Companion App: Glory Fit (Android | iOS)
HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2 Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2 smartwatch in Nepal is NPR 8,999. You can buy it from authorized stores like Hukut. And buying it from authorized stores also gets you 1 year of warranty.
|Smartwatch||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|HiFuture FutureFit Ultra2||NPR 8,999||Hukut|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the OnePlus Nord Watch