Honor has launched a new midrange phone in China, called the Honor X50i+. It’s a follow-up to the regular Honor X50i and comes with a few premium-esque qualities. In this article, we will discuss the new Honor X50i+, including its detailed specifications, expected price in Nepal, and so on.
Honor X50i+ Overview:
Design and Display
The Honor X50i+ has quite a unique layout for the camera module. It’s got a sliced circular camera island on the back with three camera bumps. Whereas up front, it features a center-aligned pill-shaped cutout that imitates the look of Apple’s “Dynamic Island”.
Thus, it’s clear that Honor is imitating the “iPhone aesthetic” to some extent in terms of design with the X50i+. Moving on, the phone is available in four color options: Pink, Black, Blue, and Green.
Up in front, we are getting a symmetrical 6.7” AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2,412 x 1,080 pixels. It offers a 90Hz refresh rate, 3,240Hz PWM dimming, and DCI-P3 color gamut, along with a peak brightness of 2,000 nits.
Under the hood, the Honor X50i+ comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chipset. This 6nm-based processor is just a rebranded Dimensity 810, by the way. Memory-wise, you get 12GB of RAM that can be virtually extended to 20GB. It is then coupled with one of two storage options, viz. 256GB and 512GB. In the meantime, no information regarding storage expansion is available. Furthermore, the phone ships with Honor MagicOS 7.2 based on Android 13.
- You may also like
- Honor becomes the top smartphone brand in China!
- Vivo X100 and X100 Pro go official with Mediatek Dimensity 9300 SoC
- Huawei launches BE3 Pro router with WiFi 7
Camera and the rest
Getting to the optics, the phone sports a 108MP primary camera, coupled with a 2MP depth sensor. Meanwhile, we are getting an 8MP shooter on the front for the selfies. Both the rear and front cameras are capable of recording videos at 1080p.
Powering the phone is a 4,500mAh battery that can be juiced up with 35W of fast charging. The phone supports dual SIM with 5G cellular, dual-band WiFi, and Bluetooth 5.1 wireless connectivity. On the other hand, the Honor X50i+ features a headphone jack and USB-C 2.0 for wired connectivity. Lastly, it also supports five-way navigation while featuring a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Honor X50i+ Specifications:
- Dimensions: 161.05 mm x 74.55 mm x 6.78 mm
- Weight: 166 grams
- Display: 6.7” AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 2,000 nits peak brightness, 3,240 Hz PWM dimming, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Resolution: FHD+ (2,412 x 1,080)
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 6080 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 12GB RAM, 256/512GB storage
- OS & UI: Android 13 with MagicOS 7.2 on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (108MP primary + 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (center-aligned capsule cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Gravity, Compass, Ambient Light, Proximity Light
- Navigation: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Battery: 4,500 mAh Li-Po with 35W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB 2.0 (Type-C), 3.5mm headphone jack
- Color Options: Pink, Black, Blue, Green
Honor X50i+ Price in Nepal and Availability
In China, the Honor X50i+ is up for grabs at CNY 1,599 and CNY 1,799 for the 256GB and 512GB variants respectively. The phone will likely make its way to the international market including Nepal in the coming months. If and when it arrives here, we expect the Honor X50i+ price in Nepal to start from NPR 35,299.
|Honor X50i+||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|12/256GB||CNY 1,599||NPR 35,299|
|12/512GB||CNY 1,799||NPR 39,699|
- Meanwhile, check out our Xiaomi 13T Pro review