Around two months back, Huawei had launched its new member of the flagship P-series in the international market, the P20. However, Nepal was yet to experience the likes of it. But now, the wait is finally over and Huawei has launched the P20 in Nepal.
As we are aware, the feature highlight of the device is the cameras. The Huawei P20 features the Leica’s Dual cameras that pack plenty of features like the temperature sensor, pixel-level color optimization, etc. The dual cameras at the back feature a 12MP f/1.8 RGB+ 20 MP f/1.6 monochrome camera setup. The cameras also come with AI image stabilization that helps you get perfect blur-free pictures effortlessly, as claimed by Huawei.
Similarly, like its competitor, the Samsung Galaxy S9, this one too shows off the super slow motion video option recorded at 960 frames per second in HD resolution. However, since it’s just HD, like the S9, there may be concerns regarding loss of quality. But, we cannot be certain about that right now so we will have to give it a test.
Similarly, with the f/1.6 and f/1.8 apertures, the low light performance is also expected to be good. The device is juiced by a 3,400 mAh battery and supports Super Charge option, a charging similar to quick charging.
The Huawei P20 is available in Black, Twilight, Pink Gold and Midnight Blue colors internationally but as of now, it is available in Black and Midnight Blue in the Nepali market.
Huawei P20 Specifications:
- Display: 5.8” LTPS IPS LCD FHD+ screen (1080×2242); 80.4% screen to body ratio
- Build: Front/Back glass & Aluminum frame
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1. EMUI 8.1
- Chipset: Huawei Kirin 970, 4×Cortex A73 2.36 GHz+4×Cortex A53 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Mali G72 MP2
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 128 GB
- Selfie camera: 24 MOP single- lens camera f/2.0
- Rear camera: 12 MP RGB (f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP Monochrome (f/1.6 aperture); Leica Optics with laser focus, deep focus, phase focus contrast focus, HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps and 720p@960fps
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Fingerprint, Gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano- SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano- SIM, dual-standby)
- Battery: Li-Po 3400 mAh battery with Supercharge
Huawei P20 Price in Nepal: Rs. 74,900