After unveiling the Y7 Pro 2019 last month, Huawei has officially launched the Y6 Pro 2019 in Nepal. For its price, the device goes head to head with the Galaxy M10 and Redmi 6.
The Huawei Y6 Pro follows all the latest trend you see on budget phones. It features a tall 6.1-inch HD+ display with a tiny “dewdrop” notch, gets a premium design thanks to a faux leather finish, and runs on Android 9.0 Pie.
The memory is also decent for the price with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. There’s a dedicated microSD card slot for storage expansion.
Talking about the camera, there’s a 13MP lens on the back with a bright f/1.8 aperture. The notch houses an 8MP selfie snapper, a LED notification, and a selfie flash.
The Huawei Y6 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chipset. It’s an entry-level chipset with four 2.0Ghz Cortex A53 CPU cores and a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. At the asking price of Rs. 16,790, Huawei could have done better in the performance aspect since Galaxy M10, Redmi 6 and Realme C1 are offering more powerful octa-core CPU.
There’s 3020mAh battery with should be ample, considering it only has to power HD+ display, and the chipset is based on 12nm architecture. In terms of security, there’s no fingerprint sensor, so you need to rely on face unlock.
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Specifications:
- Display: 6.09″ (720x1560px) IPS LCD 19.5:9 aspect ratio panel
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie (EMUI 9.0)
- SoC: MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC
- Processor: Quad-core 2.0GHz Cortex A53, 12nm architecture
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Back Camera: 13MP, f/1.8 with LED flash, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 with LED flash, [email protected]
- Dimensions: 6.15 x 2.89 x 0.31 inches
- Battery: 3020mAh
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Micro USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- Color option: Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Amber Brown
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,790 [Price Last Updated On: July 25, 2019]